Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 04:32 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
let see...

we were led there under false pretenses.
we were convinced we would get oil from them, which we haven't.
we spend billions and billions and BILLIONS of dollars over there while our own economy is crumbling.
we are fighting a war we cannot win. What would winning even BE at this point? Them surrendering??? Sorry, but guerrillas don't just wave a white flag and surrender. Its not the country and its military we're fighting.
i'm not saying we can just pull out now. i have no idea what the best thing would be to do now, but i do know that we never should have been there in the first place.

that's a pretty good start...
you go girl!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:46 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

let see...

we spend billions and billions and BILLIONS of dollars over there while our own economy is crumbling.
we are fighting a war we cannot win. What would winning even BE at this point? Them surrendering??? Sorry, but guerrillas don't just wave a white flag and surrender. Its not the country and its military we're fighting.
i'm not saying we can just pull out now. i have no idea what the best thing would be to do now, but i do know that we never should have been there in the first place.

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-22-2008, 05:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
the castle nut for the swingarm is $9.47
and are you needing these for the spacers?
no the other screw in ones. 921536 and 2 of 92151
let see...

I will give you false pretense, but the plan was to never "get" oil. Im not even for sure what you mean by that because most of our oil comes from them. If you thought we were going to go over like some pirates and steal it thats retarded.

Is the billions and billions being spent there why its crumbling, or is it because Americans went out and tried to live way beyond their means and buy $300,000 houses on their $40,000 income and had their house foreclosed on? The banks were a major part of the problem because when everything was going really good from 03-06 they were giving loans to anyone and everyone to make money for the bank(and fill their pockets too). Then as people start to realize they cant afford 2 hummers and a mansion on their factory worker income they run to the government asking for a ******* bailout.

but I agree we cant win the war in Iraq. I dont think we could have "won" that war from the beginning, but Iraq is a better place now. Atleast the women and children dont have to worry and Sadam Hussein sending troops into their village to kill them anymore.

Afghanistan, I have no idea what to do over there except bomb the whole ******* place and hope we get Osama Bin Laden

Last edited by Compton82; 10-22-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

you go girl!!!
Andy you dont have to kiss her ***. If she fucked John, youre in for sure

Originally Posted by Beto
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Dont be gay Beto
Old 10-22-2008, 05:24 PM
I Love To Post!

The first exhaust that I bought showed up today. It was in a box full of packing peanuts and the bag that was over the end came off, and let the pipe get filled with the little *******.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:27 PM
I Love To Post!

Out for the gym and possibly bike night, but I think the BW factor will be too high for me tonight.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:38 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

$30 + $9 for that swingarm castle,....yikes!!!!
Darrick is selling his Johnny P stay if anyone is interested
Old 10-22-2008, 05:51 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

how much?
Old 10-22-2008, 05:58 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
how much?
hit him up, i think for $200 w/gold powdercoat and all but he may go cheaper.
He ate **** pretty bad on Saturday. no damage to the bike though, just him.
He was trying to hang with my murderous drifting skillz
Old 10-22-2008, 06:43 PM

chadnine is a decent person

$30 + $9 for that swingarm castle,....yikes!!!!
Darrick is selling his Johnny P stay if anyone is interested
SSSSSHHHHHHHH ANDY I MIGHT GET IT
Old 10-22-2008, 06:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

^^ I didnt know
Edit: Darrick is not selling his stay now
Old 10-22-2008, 07:05 PM
I Love To Post!

What length is the stay that darrick isnt selling? Is it the normal or shorty?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I Love To Post!

Nevermind, I dont know what the hell was I thinking, its my old stay
Old 10-22-2008, 07:26 PM

Old 10-22-2008, 10:20 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Compton82
Nevermind, I dont know what the hell was I thinking, its my old stay
what a retard

you sure you're not for Obama, cause that statement is something Beto would say
Old 10-22-2008, 10:28 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Compton82
no the other screw in ones. 921536 and 2 of 92151

I will give you false pretense, but the plan was to never "get" oil. Im not even for sure what you mean by that because most of our oil comes from them. If you thought we were going to go over like some pirates and steal it thats retarded.

Is the billions and billions being spent there why its crumbling, or is it because Americans went out and tried to live way beyond their means and buy $300,000 houses on their $40,000 income and had their house foreclosed on? The banks were a major part of the problem because when everything was going really good from 03-06 they were giving loans to anyone and everyone to make money for the bank(and fill their pockets too). Then as people start to realize they cant afford 2 hummers and a mansion on their factory worker income they run to the government asking for a ******* bailout.

but I agree we cant win the war in Iraq. I dont think we could have "won" that war from the beginning, but Iraq is a better place now. Atleast the women and children dont have to worry and Sadam Hussein sending troops into their village to kill them anymore.

Afghanistan, I have no idea what to do over there except bomb the whole ******* place and hope we get Osama Bin Laden

+1 million.. why can't people realize some of that ****... oh and the goverment shouldn'tbe like your mom when ur 5 and get u out of any and all trouble.. ******* people kill me!! oh and calebs first words were **** obama!!
Old 10-22-2008, 10:28 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by shky4
what a retard

you sure you're not for Obama, cause that statement is something Beto would say
i think i did see him with a towel on his head for min when we were in nashville
Old 10-22-2008, 10:40 PM
I Love To Post!

well it didnt last long before someone let the alsportbike guys know about the deb pics....thanks beau
Old 10-22-2008, 10:46 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Great..... Guessing they were laughing for hours at bike night about it... wonder who's going to host a circle jerk in there mom's basement to her pics??
Old 10-22-2008, 10:47 PM
I Love To Post!

Well he only told Winston, but you know how thats gonna go...

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread