Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 02:44 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by Beto
Andy you post *****, next week you'll be at 8500 lol
i'll try
Old 10-21-2008, 02:45 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

So Who Else Is Doing Debo Wheelies?
Old 10-21-2008, 05:32 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I think its just me and you on this one....and not because its hard
Old 10-21-2008, 05:35 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
So Who Else Is Doing Debo Wheelies?
Originally Posted by Compton82
I think its just me and you on this one....and not because its hard
I did a few, just don't want to be caught on camera doing them
Old 10-21-2008, 05:39 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
our country is gonna be like Iran with him as pres

um are yall talkin about my homeland??? haha

I'm with you Beto!! Except that I don't like Obama at all, but I hate McCain way worse. You can't be caught dead pullin for Obama in auburn. During gameday vs. LSU, all the auburn fans were chanting "LSU FANS VOTE FOR OBAMA" the whole time...
Old 10-21-2008, 05:51 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Wow, this whole time I thought you were a smart girl, turns out you're just another dumb broad.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:04 PM
I Love To Post!

but I would still wouldnt mind the boobie pics
Old 10-21-2008, 06:11 PM
I Love To Post!

and of course LSU fans would be for Obama, they are all ******* retarded. Remember just a couple years ago when everyone said, "hey, you better leave, the levy is going to break and New Orleans is going to flood." Yet a week later a whole flock of dipshits are sitting on their roofs crying that they cant get out and blaming the government for not saving their sorry ***.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:55 PM

i know i know....there's just a few things that i can't go with mccain on. like say...the war, attacking iran, abortion, oh and speaking of dumb broads, sarah palin. i could use plenty of adjectives to describe her that i'll keep to myself. i may not even vote. whats the point in alabama anyway? there's not a snowball's chance in hell that this state will go blue so mccain will get all our electoral votes.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:58 PM

heres your boobie pic...oh wait, is this your mom?

Name:  retiredhootersgirl.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  20.1 KB
Old 10-21-2008, 07:43 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
i know i know....there's just a few things that i can't go with mccain on. like say...the war, attacking iran, abortion, oh and speaking of dumb broads, sarah palin. i could use plenty of adjectives to describe her that i'll keep to myself. i may not even vote. whats the point in alabama anyway? there's not a snowball's chance in hell that this state will go blue so mccain will get all our electoral votes.
Obama said, "Iran will not be allowed to invade Israel" if he is elected.....pretty much says he would go in too...right?

The war, it is what it is. Obama said he was against the war, but he would invade any country that was commiting genocide or social cleansing....EXACTLY what was happening in Iraq

Abortion- If you dont want a kid, dont ****, that simple. Why anyone could support killing an innocent child is beyond me. Dont try to bring up the, "what if a woman was raped and got pregnant" point because that is such a small percentage its not even worth mentioning.

I would rather have Palin then McCain as the President. I like everything about her. From the huge amounts of tax payer money she has kept from being blown by FELLOW REPUBLICANS, even when it brought hate upon her from her own party to the fact that she actually supports the things she says. Its easy for someone to say they are against abortion and for gun rights, but she lives what she says.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:46 PM
I Love To Post!

I'm out for wing night, be back later
Old 10-21-2008, 08:02 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

palin stated that the Iraqi war was a task from god, sounds no different than a terrorist talking about jihad to me
Old 10-21-2008, 08:20 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
um are yall talkin about my homeland??? haha

I'm with you Beto!! Except that I don't like Obama at all, but I hate McCain way worse. You can't be caught dead pullin for Obama in auburn. During gameday vs. LSU, all the auburn fans were chanting "LSU FANS VOTE FOR OBAMA" the whole time...
Did u guys ever see the South Park episode where they have to vote between a turd sandwich and a giant douche? Thats exactly what this is, as were the last few elections. When both candidates suck you just have to pick the lesser of the two evils and Obam is the root of all evil! LOL
I never said I liked McCain but Ilike Palin.
McCain may be old but atleast he stands for the USA. Obama don't even like the USA. Hell, he won't even salute the flag so something sounds fishy.

Beto u did'nt have to get all butt hurt, I was just joking with u.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:49 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

**** Politics.. Everyone Of Them Sombitchs Are A Bunch Of Crooks
Old 10-21-2008, 09:00 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

sup bitches.. sounds like a good converstion.. but not a snowball's chance in hell I'm reading back to see all of it...

<~~Wishing I was at wing night
Old 10-21-2008, 09:12 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

lol it's all good mickey it didn't really bother me
Old 10-21-2008, 09:46 PM

Jeez louise...not worth mentioning??? What if it was Amanda, or your mother?? I'm not saying I could or would ever do it, but I don't think anyone can tell me I can't either.

anyhoooooo when are yall going to fort benning? i hope you losers didn't have fun this past weekend cuz um i didn't hear about anything. I'm actully gonna be back this weekend but i may only stay friday...

so do yall still just stunt for "fun" or do you still try to get shows and stuff?
Old 10-21-2008, 10:05 PM
I Love To Post!

I said that the rate of it occurring is not worth mentioning. Rape is a horrible thing and should be pushed by death.

I guess I just dont see how someone could actually kill a baby. The baby wasnt the one that hopped in the bed of the truck and said, "**** me." If you aren't ready for a kid, then you arent ready for sex.

I think there are a lot of things the government should stay out of, but allowing a doctor to kill a baby isnt one of them
Old 10-21-2008, 10:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
<~~Wishing I was at wing night
we had fucked up service, you didnt miss much

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread