Jeremy "Crash" Moore Memorial Ride Sunday 4-19-09

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Jeremy "Crash" Moore Memorial Ride Sunday 4-19-09

Name:  zz8-1.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  69.4 KB

Check out the video at the following link:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=53578649

Come out and help Jeremy's family please and buy a tee from C **** for $20.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:24 PM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jeremy "Crash" Moore Memorial Ride Sunday 4-19-09

so why do you call him "crash"?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'll be there waaaaaay in the back of the group LOL.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:38 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds like a good place to get run over by some pow pows.......Id be in the back to
Old 04-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BigBalla
so why do you call him "crash"?
Ya know I have never asked that question but would be willing to guess for the same reason I may be nick named WRECKED!!! He is also called Self Made and that's the name of the group he rode with.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

R.I.P.
I hope you guys get a big turnout
Old 04-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
R.I.P.
I hope you guys get a big turnout
Thanks bro, hope ya can come out. Here is a quote from a my space bulletin:

This is the first annual Jeremy "Crach" Memorial ride. All you need to be there! Tell any and everyone. We are expecting 400+ bikes including professional stunters. i.e. Dan Jackson the 2007 stunt wars champion, Patrick Stephens, Shockey, Rocks, and stunt teams from Tulsa, OK, Houston, TX, and St. Louis, MO. This is going to be the ride of the century Texas style! Repost the hell outta this thing and we are going to make this a annual event. We will have riders from all over the Nation.
See all you ******* Sunday!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:17 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey add me on myspace and send me the stuff and il post it in a bulletin

www.myspace.com/joshfaught
Old 04-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
Hey add me on myspace and send me the stuff and il post it in a bulletin

www.myspace.com/joshfaught
Hey Josh, added ya on Myspace bro!!!! Thanks for the help and my Myspace url is www.myspace.com/jimmyfallin
Old 04-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Maniac Rider

FastJetta97 is a decent person

it was a great turn out and a really fun event.... the ride was INSANE.....
Old 05-04-2009, 08:25 PM
*Sportbike Princess*

~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light

saw the pics - very nice and Big, Crash wouldve loved it!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Never to late to elevate

Jeremy "Crash" Moore, in memory of you bro. We felt ya smiling down on us man. Look forward to doing it again next year too.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Never to late to elevate

Has anyone heard about another big ride in the DFW area come September?
Old 07-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Never to late to elevate

One of my no follow through friends texted me something about it. Asked him to send me the Youtube link and never got it
Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

september?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:28 AM
Never to late to elevate

Your really going to laugh at me this time. It's in Saint Louis too. Alvin,,,,,, you ready for a road trip???? Yes,,,,,, September
Old 07-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Never to late to elevate

Just today someone texed me about Aaron Colton coming to Fort Worth July 25. I searched looking for any details and can't find anything regarding this one.