Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Story regarding my neighbor this weekend.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...1c2e5d472.html
Old 09-28-2009, 07:14 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Sumbich Jimmy. I hope they didnt have any kids. Dude didnt kno about the unspoken law in texas. U plee temporary insanity on that kind of case and get off w probation. Not shittin u. Texas law does not like adulterers. On a related note I got to court to finalize my divorce tomorrow. Almost the same deal as that guy only I didnt kill nobody. I get %70 of our belongings and full custody by texas law (at fault divorce). law states that there are 4 reasons for an immediate at fault divorce.
1. Ur spouse is incarcerated for more than 5 years
2. U have been separated for more than 5 years
3. Ur spouse has been in a coma or vegetative state for 3 years (Im not %100 sure on this one)
4. ADULTERY
Used to get jail time for it, more than 5 years. There are afew other states with laws like that.
No I never caught my ex red handed but she did give me the drip once. Not that I hadnt hoped to have an excuse to test the unspoken law, but I am glad it hasnt come down to it. I couldnt imagine living with the guilt of taken my sons mother away from him. I can kinda sympathize w ur neighbor n that respect. If I would have walked in on it I prolly would have reacted similarly (def more brutally, in my eyes ur getting off easy if all I do is shoot u). Karma is going to do alot worse to them than what I could. Hell my ex has gained 150lbs since we seperated and cant get no **** now, haha. Makes me feel better to tell her to go **** herself.
BTW I dont wanna hear no 'Im sorry to hear that man' bullshit either. Why are you sorry that Im finally happy again? Karma is proof that god has a sense of humor.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Sumbich Jimmy. I hope they didnt have any kids. Dude didnt kno about the unspoken law in texas. U plee temporary insanity on that kind of case and get off w probation. Not shittin u. Texas law does not like adulterers. On a related note I got to court to finalize my divorce tomorrow. Almost the same deal as that guy only I didnt kill nobody. I get %70 of our belongings and full custody by texas law (at fault divorce). law states that there are 4 reasons for an immediate at fault divorce.
3. Ur spouse has been in a coma or vegetative state for 3 years (Im not %100 sure on this one)
4. ADULTERY
Used to get jail time for it, more than 5 years. There are afew other states with laws like that.
No I never caught my ex red handed but she did give me the drip once. Not that I hadnt hoped to have an excuse to test the unspoken law, but I am glad it hasnt come down to it. I couldnt imagine living with the guilt of taken my sons mother away from him. I can kinda sympathize w ur neighbor n that respect. If I would have walked in on it I prolly would have reacted similarly (def more brutally, in my eyes ur getting off easy if all I do is shoot u). Karma is going to do alot worse to them than what I could. Hell my ex has gained 150lbs since we seperated and cant get no **** now, haha. Makes me feel better to tell her to go **** herself.
BTW I dont wanna hear no 'Im sorry to hear that man' bullshit either. Why are you sorry that Im finally happy again? Karma is proof that god has a sense of humor.
sweet so on that note, move yo *** to the BIG D and lets stunt!!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

U dont know how often Iv heard that this year. We'll just have to wait and see how the cards are played tomorrow. Ill definitely b getting my *** outta this **** hole soon. If only to visit. Seems like w divorce u might get rid of the ball but ur always gunna have the chain.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:44 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

good pics jimmy!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Okay, the story with the guy from my hood gets really f ed up here and have to share the details with yall. The guys wife brings this dude into the house and introduces him to her husband and everyone else as her cousin over a month ago. The guy comes home Friday they say around noon finding his wife and her supposedly cousin in bed and shoots the both of them dead right there and then. They had three kids and the school counselor had seen the husband just last week regarding trouble in the house. The parents never show up Friday afternoon to get the kids so they contact emergency contacts which are his 80 year old dad. He is adamant about something being wrong and takes the cops till Sunday morning 1:00 am to get by the house. They knock on the door and the guy tells the cops if they come in he will blow their asses away. The standoff begins at that point.

Sunday morning I got SO MAD at everyone’s dogs barking all night not knowing swat teams were on the roofs making the dogs bark I go out to my truck which has my lot bike strapped in waiting to hit the lot. Start it up and bang the rev limiter real good letting all the dogs in the hood know who’s got the loudest bark and **** it I am waking everyone up!!!! Wish I could have seen the swat guys reaction to that one. Oh, then after the lot session Sunday I did wheelie past the cops on my 636 too. Only cause I got a few Carona beers in me and was feeling pissed knowing they were about to kill the guy in that house.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Never to late to elevate

4. ADULTERY

I am sure the guy knew he could get away with this crime of passion but he must have felt at that point he didn't want to live and was working up the courage to take his own life. He waited till the swat team launched tear gas in every window in the house as well as flash bombs to blow his own head off with the same shot gun he blew them away with.

I had my ex put me through the ringer. Never got to that point but can understand very well how this happens. Just wish the guy would have thought about his kids cause their the ones that I feel so bad for right now. How will they ever end up with any toys or anything from their past out of that house? You know they wont. They ended up getting taken by C.P.S.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

so is tuesday the new meet up? i may make a detour after school and stop by sonic today
Old 09-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Armenian
so is tuesday the new meet up? i may make a detour after school and stop by sonic today
No I think Ronnie didn't get to get his head out of you know who's you know what and feels the need to get out to the lot today. We should move it because it seems to rain every freak'n Thursday now but not the one to decide this. Leave it to the OGs of OWE to decide.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:47 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

That is horrible Jimmy. I hate that for those kids but everything happens for a reason. Mayb now they will b n a positive environment and have good roll models that can give them a chance at a good life. Tear gas and flash grenades will definitely push one over the edge they are teetering on.

And once again on a positive and related note. I am now officially divorced. I convinced a lawyer to earn what I had payed him and also to work for free. He actually did what was right and for the right reasons. It was like convincing a snake to walk upright and only took a full day of arguing and name calling. haha I also convinced a judge not to pass judgement and made my ex wife cry w/o dragging her thru the mud or putting her thru the ringer.
It was pretty fuggin awesome. The judge said he was very impressed by me and that he didnt feel he needed to pass a judgment and that I should raise my son how ever I see is fit. The 1st time in his 30+ year carrier that he has ever left custody decisions open to a parent. Neither of us pay anything I am not going to jail for not paying child support and I make the calls for my son. If I make a call and the bitch doesnt hold her end he said bring her back to my court and we'll make her. All the lawyers were like OMFG. The judge lectured the court and told eveyone that they should b like me. lol Said hes proud of me. Anyway it was crazy. Last 7 months have been worth it.
Ill b n dfw sometime soon. I need to get the *** out for a while
Old 09-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Never to late to elevate

That is horrible Jimmy. I hate that for those kids but everything happens for a reason. Mayb now they will b n a positive environment and have good roll models that can give them a chance at a good life. Tear gas and flash grenades will definitely push one over the edge they are teetering on.

And once again on a positive and related note. I am now officially divorced. I convinced a lawyer to earn what I had payed him and also to work for free. He actually did what was right and for the right reasons. It was like convincing a snake to walk upright and only took a full day of arguing and name calling. haha I also convinced a judge not to pass judgement and made my ex wife cry w/o dragging her thru the mud or putting her thru the ringer.
It was pretty fuggin awesome. The judge said he was very impressed by me and that he didnt feel he needed to pass a judgment and that I should raise my son how ever I see is fit. The 1st time in his 30+ year carrier that he has ever left custody decisions open to a parent. Neither of us pay anything I am not going to jail for not paying child support and I make the calls for my son. If I make a call and the bitch doesnt hold her end he said bring her back to my court and we'll make her. All the lawyers were like OMFG. The judge lectured the court and told eveyone that they should b like me. lol Said hes proud of me. Anyway it was crazy. Last 7 months have been worth it.
Ill b n dfw sometime soon. I need to get the *** out for a while
Right on !!!!! I have never heard anyone come out of a divorce court happy before.

You come on down bro, will show ya around the town and there is a large sport bike riding community here as well.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:56 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

Sounds like a plan Im aiming for Oct sum time but we'll see how it works out.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:36 PM

holy crap im beat. got in about 15 minutes ago. Its 1035 pm. SICK session!! LONG COLD *** ride home! LMAO
Old 09-30-2009, 06:23 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

CPS is a joke, trust me I know
Old 09-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Armenian
holy crap im beat. got in about 15 minutes ago. Its 1035 pm. SICK session!! LONG COLD *** ride home! LMAO
You could have road home in my truck in the air-conditioning

Originally Posted by DJ KO
CPS is a joke, trust me I know
Sad man, you have first hand experience with them? Makes me want to help the three kids out but dude, they were hooligans. Not that I am not but not sure I got what it takes to straighten out them.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:39 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

Sad man, you have first hand experience with them? Makes me want to help the three kids out but dude, they were hooligans. Not that I am not but not sure I got what it takes to straighten out them. [/quote]
Not w/o CPS invading ur colon. Where ever those kids go the powers that b will b hovering nearby for sum time. Sad truth is they will prolly b relocated over and over till they get tired of it and take off, but there is the chance that they will end up in a better situation and thats all anyone can hope for. Mayb grandparents or other family members will b willing to give it a shot. I donno if that would b any better than their parents but U never kno. Kids might end up going to Harvard or Yale. Mayb even marriage councilors.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:30 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

yea, i've had first hand experience w/ them as a child. there a ****'n joke and worthless.

best of luck to the kids, and they can come out on top. they can make something of themselves; whether its college, sports, military, or plain old hard working
Old 10-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Never to late to elevate

It's that time again all you stunters and stuneresses. Let's get out there and kill the streets/parking lots. Meeting up Sonic 190 & Coit 7:30 ish leaving 8:00 ish. Some will be hitting the Frankford lot instead of the highways.

Just put a brand new tire on so I can ride without worrying about blow out, thank you Linda for your help with that

From looking at the radar loop of the area looks like we will get a break in the weather tonight.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:11 PM

hmm not sure if i can make it tonight...unless of course...we find a lot to ride in thats more LOCAL.....
Old 10-01-2009, 04:34 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

HAH well u know i cant make it :] but atleast it wont be rainging this night! Maybe the hater patrol wont be out! be safe have fun!!!

Quick Reply: Dallas Thursday Bike Night