Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:52 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Originally Posted by GSXR_HWY-STR
where the hell do you work??
I do private security/body guard/mercanary
Old 09-23-2009, 05:57 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Armenian
y did'nt u keep that 636 ? near perfect stuntbike!!

I haven't been in a lot since summer of 06'. Wanted to get a bike i could beat up b/c with my luck, I'd have broken the motor mounts on the 636 w/in the first week at the lot. I was hit by a drunk driver, mid-wheelie, in July of 06'. Couldn't walk til November, and I didn't start riding again til about a year after the accident. I just got used to clutch'n them up again in the spring, so now i wana get back in the lot. Took me awhile, but I'm ready to get back in the game
Old 09-23-2009, 06:00 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Wink Re: Dallas Thursday Bike Night

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Hey KO if u need some back up dj equip I got a good lil house party set up. Got 2 tables, mixer, lil sub and speakers, and 73 vinyls. Im not that interested in it so Im sellin all the gear. Thought Id offer. Hit me up if ur interested. Im planning a trip to dfw soon so I could deliver.
BTW Ill trade ya for the 636 haha
Screw lug'n that many vinyl's around bro. One word "Serato". Haha

Nah, I appreciate the offer bro, but I got some stuff already. Plus, my new job keeps me too damn busy. I can check around for ya though
Old 09-23-2009, 06:02 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by Armenian
speaking of musical equipment....

just scooped one of these bad boys up for the x-runner:
Pioneer deh710bt Premier
-CD player
-Dual usb ports: iphone/ipod ready
-built in bluetooth wireless streaming/hands free calls
-voice command/recognition calls to any contact in your phone

I was playing with the model below this at best buy and it was insane!! streaming music from iphone wireless is so sick....package arrives thursday!!!!! I paid 299 for it online.
that deck is the **** bro, i'm try'n to get rid of my alpine so I can get that one
Old 09-23-2009, 06:03 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

damn, i just whored it up like a $2 hooker on harry hines
Old 09-23-2009, 06:06 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

And on a side note, got to assist P.D. and search for suspects a few hours ago. They brought the chopper out and everything
Old 09-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Yea DJ KO, you got to be whoring really good to get the hater copter after ya ***
Old 09-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

The Dallas Area Thursday Night Bike Night must have a black cloud hanging over it cause this week if it rains again will be the 5th straight week in a row bike night has been rained out.

Any one out there with Indian in there blood please go outside and do a SUN DANCE for use please!!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:39 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
The Dallas Area Thursday Night Bike Night must have a black cloud hanging over it cause this week if it rains again will be the 5th straight week in a row bike night has been rained out.

Any one out there with Indian in there blood please go outside and do a SUN DANCE for use please!!!!!
got u i dont know if it will work though
Old 09-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by jrider
got u i dont know if it will work though
You part Indian Justin? Worth a try, nothing else is working. Well unless we move this **** to Southern California
Old 09-23-2009, 11:09 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

You part Indian Justin? Worth a try, nothing else is working. Well unless we move this **** to Southern California
yea im 1/4 cherrokee hey call me i need to ask u somethin i may move to mesquite again
Old 09-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by jrider
yea im 1/4 cherrokee hey call me i need to ask u somethin i may move to mesquite again
At work bro.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:44 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

I call u and we can talk and sing sweet love songs u down? LOL
Old 09-23-2009, 04:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'll take all the blame for it man. I've been praying my *** off for rain so they cancel our substation maintenance at work...its been working good. Done it before but I reeeeeeally dont like switching and hanging grounds on 15 kV lines when theres a thunderstorm/rain
Old 09-23-2009, 04:44 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Screw lug'n that many vinyl's around bro. One word "Serato". Haha

Nah, I appreciate the offer bro, but I got some stuff already. Plus, my new job keeps me too damn busy. I can check around for ya though
That would b greatly appreciated. I dont really spin, and I need parts.

Id dance for ya, but I can only make it rain. My guess is thats the angels laughin themselves to tears at my running man-sprinkler-worm. Sick moves haha

Last edited by BoDuke01; 09-23-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:14 PM
King of fukin up bikes

so i wanna go ride with owe tomorow night but gots no bike anyone got an extra
Old 09-23-2009, 09:18 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

for $1500 u can borrow mine and u wouldnt have to return it either
Old 09-24-2009, 11:02 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

I would let u ride my **** but all 3 of my bikes r at the house in the garage at my rents :/ in Athens
Old 09-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Never to late to elevate

Okay, it's Thursday Night Bike Night. Not real sure about this weather anymore and Alvin, can't blame this on your bother man. Meet up Sonic 7:30 leaving at 8:00. Tonight will probably be a light one for the O.W.E. riders because the majority of them will be preparing for the Arkansas ride this weekend. That and the DSR riders are going to be getting ready to ride to Saint Louis Ride Of the Century!!!!! I am stuck up here at work but if I get out in time, may meet ya up at Sonic then go hit the Frankford lot. Please, anyone that has any pull with the big guy upstairs, please make the rain stop. My wheelies were garbage anyway and without any seat time the sushi restaurants will be trolling for me and my squid ***

Last edited by OldManJimmy; 09-24-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by trz
I would let u ride my **** but all 3 of my bikes r at the house in the garage at my rents :/ in Athens
word thanks homie i need to get one for real im goin nuts :bang headi need to get in on some of that one wheel pimpin

Quick Reply: Dallas Thursday Bike Night