Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

Dayumm...

Old 07-06-2011, 07:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Dayumm...

Wow.. it seems like yesterday I was riding with you guys.

Big Jeff, Matt, Rocket Joe, Dan, Jake, Big Jarsh, Niner and so many others I remember. I know I joined up with DR after the big riding days, but the times I spent riding with you guys were some of the best in my life.

I know I was never a stunter or anything like that but riding gave me a feeling like no other I had in my life. I know now it wasn't just the bike it was the bike and the riders. I had bikes before DR and I can't remember a single ride back then, but I remember almost all my rides with DR like they were yesterday.

Thanks for all the cool memories.

PS

I noticed in this group of forums, we were the 2nd highest post count in here for such a small group of us guys and gals. That should say something about what we had here, and I for one miss it.

Ride safe.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person
Re: Dayumm...

Originally Posted by cbr9two9guy

Big Jeff, Matt, Rocket Joe, Dan, Jake, Big Jarsh, Niner and so many others I remember. I know I joined up with DR after the big riding days, but the times I spent riding with you guys were some of the best in my life.

I know I was never a stunter or anything like that but riding gave me a feeling like no other I had in my life. I know now it wasn't just the bike it was the bike and the riders. I had bikes before DR and I can't remember a single ride back then, but I remember almost all my rides with DR like they were yesterday.

PS

I noticed in this group of forums, we were the 2nd highest post count in here for such a small group of us guys and gals. That should say something about what we had here, and I for one miss it.

Ride safe.
Fun, Fun times for sure. Miss those days.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:35 PM

Cuddles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duke Nukem
Fun, Fun times for sure. Miss those days.
Did one of you guys start this?

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...214310?sk=wall
Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

I just went to link, but was invalid...propably becaue I just noticed this post from 5 months ago and it's expired...LOL. How's everything going Annie? Hope all is well.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:58 AM

Cuddles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duke Nukem
I just went to link, but was invalid...propably becaue I just noticed this post from 5 months ago and it's expired...LOL. How's everything going Annie? Hope all is well.
Better than I deserve man, after a couple really rough years things have started to fall into place for me. I've got a sweet gig down south now and have been racing wimmenz MX, hare scrambles and enduros. Got a race in a couple weeks; 8 hour gig and I do a 2 hour stint with a team of great folks. How's the wife n kids?
Old 02-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cbr9two9guy

PS

Ride safe.
DR reunion ride!