Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Disturbed Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/224-disturbed-riders)
-   -   Dayumm... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/224-disturbed-riders/288750-dayumm.html)

cbr9two9guy 07-06-2011 07:51 PM

Dayumm...

Wow.. it seems like yesterday I was riding with you guys.

Big Jeff, Matt, Rocket Joe, Dan, Jake, Big Jarsh, Niner and so many others I remember. I know I joined up with DR after the big riding days, but the times I spent riding with you guys were some of the best in my life.

I know I was never a stunter or anything like that but riding gave me a feeling like no other I had in my life. I know now it wasn't just the bike it was the bike and the riders. I had bikes before DR and I can't remember a single ride back then, but I remember almost all my rides with DR like they were yesterday.

Thanks for all the cool memories.

PS

I noticed in this group of forums, we were the 2nd highest post count in here for such a small group of us guys and gals. That should say something about what we had here, and I for one miss it.

Ride safe.

Duke Nukem 09-11-2011 10:56 PM

Re: Dayumm...

[QUOTE=cbr9two9guy;4408744]Wow.. it seems like yesterday I was riding with you guys.

Big Jeff, Matt, Rocket Joe, Dan, Jake, Big Jarsh, Niner and so many others I remember. I know I joined up with DR after the big riding days, but the times I spent riding with you guys were some of the best in my life.

I know I was never a stunter or anything like that but riding gave me a feeling like no other I had in my life. I know now it wasn't just the bike it was the bike and the riders. I had bikes before DR and I can't remember a single ride back then, but I remember almost all my rides with DR like they were yesterday.

PS

I noticed in this group of forums, we were the 2nd highest post count in here for such a small group of us guys and gals. That should say something about what we had here, and I for one miss it.

Ride safe.[/QUOTE]

Fun, Fun times for sure. Miss those days.

Cuddles 11-04-2011 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=Duke Nukem;4414893]Fun, Fun times for sure. Miss those days.[/QUOTE]

Did one of you guys start this?

[url]https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Dysturbed-Ryders-the-Original/294718337214310?sk=wall[/url]

Duke Nukem 04-10-2012 09:25 AM

I just went to link, but was invalid...propably becaue I just noticed this post from 5 months ago and it's expired...LOL. How's everything going Annie? Hope all is well.

Cuddles 04-27-2012 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=Duke Nukem;4425235]I just went to link, but was invalid...propably becaue I just noticed this post from 5 months ago and it's expired...LOL. How's everything going Annie? Hope all is well.[/QUOTE]

Better than I deserve man, after a couple really rough years things have started to fall into place for me. I've got a sweet gig down south now and have been racing wimmenz MX, hare scrambles and enduros. Got a race in a couple weeks; 8 hour gig and I do a 2 hour stint with a team of great folks. How's the wife n kids?

C6matt 02-12-2015 08:59 AM

[QUOTE=cbr9two9guy;4408744]Wow.. it seems like yesterday I was riding with you guys.

PS

Ride safe.[/QUOTE]

DR reunion ride!