Team XMX Photo Gallery
www.TeamXMX.com
Kansas City, Kansas

Whats New With The Teamxmx Crew

Old 02-08-2008, 05:40 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Whats New With The Teamxmx Crew

Originally Posted by BIG-D
Not mush man, just a working man now. Done with school and working full time. Hell ya, youre welcome back up anytime. Im hoping to get down there this year for some riding and LOTS of learning lol

Dan - This is NOT the crazy Dan I know. No drinking, skinny, and now a gamer lol, jk man props to ya

then hold on your gonna **** because yes thats right for two months i have been on the dan program that means no alcohol,no tobacco,and no drugs...exept pain pills you know when you smash your knee on yer cage slider but yes its true im on the program for 2008 gonna see what happens i feel so dif already no cigs no nothin its like well youll see no its not easy but what is its def easier than alotta **** getting ready to start my weight lifting to strengthen my ***** *** leg damn that **** is weak but not for long. now all i need is a better eating program thats hard i love bread and ice cream and pizza but that will come this summer
Old 02-08-2008, 05:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Whats New With The Teamxmx Crew

Just saw the trailer pics for the first time. Thats sick!