R.I.P To a Disturbed Rider... There Family needs Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 01:24 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
R.I.P To a Disturbed Rider... There Family needs Your Help

The Distrurbed Riders Have asked me to help them and to help out Nick Michailian family out.. So here is the story and please if you can help out in anyway and donate please Thank you....

We also will be trying to put together a fund raising Party on OCt 16th.. More info to follow very soon..

R.I.P.

Nick Michailian

On Sept. 25th 2004 @ 12:00 P.M. Nick Michailian passed away... Nick and his brother matt were member's of a riding group that included stunt riders called "Disturbed Riders" out of Flint Mi. He Died of a motorcycle crash.

Here is the story:

He was coming home from work this morning heading north on 475 with another kid he worked with, of course both on bikes, and apparently this other guy was ragging on nick that his bike sucked and wasn't as fast as his so they must have been racing and just before they hit the hill rd. exit a Tahoe was getting on the E-way and nick lost control when he went into a tank slap and ran into the back of the truck.

Nick Was 18 Years old. He was living life and enjoying everyday of it and loving the Sportbike riding scene.

I am asking that everyone that can help out please help out.. I know that a lot of us don't have a lot of money. But this was one of our brothers. He would have done it for you or anyone else. So I am asking that you please donate what you can to his family out to cover the cost of the funeral, money to pay his bike off and what ever cost they may have come into unexceptionally.

To help out please go here http://www.alloddsbeaten.com/Ripnick.htm