Wind Causes Riders Death

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 12:56 AM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wind Causes Riders Death

Originally Posted by pfunkadelik
RIP

Pfunk.
....another wind casualty.... my bro got blown off the road in Caledonia on his ZX-6R. he walked away with a couple bumps and some rash, but pretty well considering he wasn't wearing any gear. the real casualty was the ZX-6R.......... RIP.............. totalled
Old 05-08-2004, 10:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

roadrash929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn.. RIP.. puts it in perspective.
Old 05-09-2004, 05:32 AM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pfunkadelik
....another wind casualty.... my bro got blown off the road in Caledonia on his ZX-6R. he walked away with a couple bumps and some rash, but pretty well considering he wasn't wearing any gear. the real casualty was the ZX-6R.......... RIP.............. totalled
you know.... after reading my post... i felt that i didn't acknowledge a loss... but i want to make it clear that i DID. what i tried to establish is that it was a bad day for everyone to ride. not that anyone knew.... it was just a real bad day. please.... everyone ride safe!! all the times i rode in heavy winds... i never thought anything could happen. maybe we should all second guess riding on a "questionable weather" day?!? to the guy that passed.... R.I.P.

P-Funk.
Old 05-09-2004, 07:51 AM

zodrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
we apreciate all the thought we are receiving, its hitting us hard. this is the first time we have had someone this close to us pass on a bike. freaky thing is, time of death..3:46 pm. the name of our group.....346 extremez. hope its not a sign.............i personally customized his bike, i remember how happy he was when i had it done, polished, painted, lowered, it was a bad *** machine.
Well first to your friend. . RIP. . and secondly this could be a sign, not sure. But I will tell you that weird things like that happen all the time. I work in a hospital and just the other day a gentleman died in the 5 minutes his wife had stepped out of the room. He had been in very bad shape for almost a week prior to that and she had stayed by his side the whole time. The nurse told her that sometimes they wait for certain people to show up or certain people to leave before they pass. .and well I guess he just didn't want her to be right by his side when he left (has nothing to do with riding but just an example). All in all, ride safe er' body and anytime you see 346 throw you hand to the sky and represent!!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 10:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

i definitly have started to ride alot safer now, always have all my gear on, helmet, joe rocket leather jacket, joe rocket boots, spine guard, shin and knee guards. its just not worth taking the chance. we would all like to thank everyone for there responses also. no one bastardized this thread with"he should have been wearing a helmet" and **** like that, nothing but comfort. respect and thanks to all!!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 01:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

RIP things like this are horrible.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P.....keep ur head up