Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Fallen Riders: A Place of Rememberance (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/219-fallen-riders-place-rememberance)
-   -   Wind Causes Riders Death (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/219-fallen-riders-place-rememberance/69945-wind-causes-riders-death.html)

bill parr 04-19-2004 07:28 AM

Wind Causes Riders Death

A Good Friend And Fellow Rider Died Yesterday When A Wind Gust Sent Him And His Hyabusa Off The Road Causing Severe Head Trauma.he Was Not A Stunter, Just Really Enjoyed Being Out For The Ride. We Must Remember...our Lives Are Expendable, But Un-replaceable At The Same Time To Our Loved Ones, Please Wear Your Gear! Im Begging You All.
Rest In Peace Rell Berrett You Will Not Be Forgotten!!!

hopkid929 04-19-2004 07:59 AM

Re: Wind Cuases Riders Death

RIP...

Sorry to here about the lose. It really sucks to have something out of your control take you down. Definately always wear the gear, people are crazy these days, be prepared the best you can.

debikp 04-19-2004 12:40 PM

R.i.p.

DoubleRJef 04-19-2004 09:53 PM

RIP bro

Miltown 04-19-2004 11:02 PM

Re: Wind Causes Riders Death

herd about it from the paper, rip

Robbie 04-19-2004 11:03 PM

really sorry to hear that :(

RIP

roadrash929 04-19-2004 11:41 PM

[QUOTE=bill parr]A Good Friend And Fellow Rider Died Yesterday When A Wind Gust Sent Him And His Hyabusa Off The Road Causing Severe Head Trauma.he Was Not A Stunter, Just Really Enjoyed Being Out For The Ride. We Must Remember...our Lives Are Expendable, But Un-replaceable At The Same Time To Our Loved Ones, Please Wear Your Gear! Im Begging You All.
Rest In Peace Rell Berrett You Will Not Be Forgotten!!![/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that.. yes wind around here last two days sucks.. couldnt ride because of it.

pfunkadelik 04-20-2004 02:27 AM

[QUOTE=roadrash929]Sorry to hear that.. yes wind around here last two days sucks.. couldnt ride because of it.[/QUOTE]

RIP

Pfunk.

bikerboy 04-20-2004 03:59 PM

Rest in Peace

smoothlee 04-20-2004 04:01 PM

R.i.p. :(

bill parr 04-22-2004 07:49 AM

we apreciate all the thought we are receiving, its hitting us hard. this is the first time we have had someone this close to us pass on a bike. freaky thing is, time of death..3:46 pm. the name of our group.....346 extremez. hope its not a sign.............i personally customized his bike, i remember how happy he was when i had it done, polished, painted, lowered, it was a bad ass machine.

150grl 04-22-2004 08:14 AM

Rip :( Just a question but how hard was the wind blowing?? :shruggs

R1chick69 04-22-2004 09:56 AM

sorry to hear about your loss.
RIP. :(

bill parr 04-22-2004 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]Rip :( Just a question but how hard was the wind blowing?? :shruggs[/QUOTE]
they are estimating 30 to 40 mph gusts that day out in the county, the faster your going the lighter your bike becomes in wind, hell, me and a couple other guys were out whellieing about 2 hours b4 that and went home b/c we were really off the bike to keep it straight. we are not shure how fast he was going, the cops estimated 90 mph.

llmannjr 04-24-2004 12:11 AM

[QUOTE=bill parr]they are estimating 30 to 40 mph gusts that day out in the countyQUOTE]

I remember that day. It was windy as hell. I've had more than one person I know meet ther end on a bike. Thats why I started a group called the "Organ Donors" We enjoy a dangerous sport and should give back what we can in case something should happen. I'm really sorry to here about your friend. Everyone please put your organ donor sticker on your DL and sign the back. Give life to someone else should the unthinkable happen. Piece.

FTPstunna 04-26-2004 11:37 PM

R.I.P. Wewill all meet up w/ our homies again, but hopefully not anytime soon!

20dub 04-27-2004 09:42 AM

r.i.p. sorry to hear the news.

CBR600F3racr 05-06-2004 04:57 AM

Sorry about the loss Bill and the rest of 346 I know how you guys always stick together.... R.I.P. Peace Scot

Pipefiter 05-06-2004 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=bill parr]A Good Friend And Fellow Rider Died Yesterday When A Wind Gust Sent Him And His Hyabusa Off The Road Causing Severe Head Trauma.he Was Not A Stunter, Just Really Enjoyed Being Out For The Ride. We Must Remember...our Lives Are Expendable, But Un-replaceable At The Same Time To Our Loved Ones, Please Wear Your Gear! Im Begging You All.
Rest In Peace Rell Berrett You Will Not Be Forgotten!!![/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ! How fast was the wind????????

b_faulk75 05-06-2004 06:03 PM

Sorry man,my prayers go out to you and his friends and family!!!