R.I.P Marcus Moulton

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Serious Squid Style

Gixxinthemix is a decent person
R.I.P Marcus Moulton

To some he was a son, a brother, a cousin, a nephew, a friend, but to me he was a one of the better friends I had, He enjoyed off roading, Motox, racing snox and could rock his motard like no other. He was also one hell of a welder and fabricator. The funnest kid and always had a smile, He will be missed greatly. Real passion for snowmobiles.

Man Im gonna miss you. see you sooner or later.

Name:  marcus5.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  40.2 KB
Name:  marcus4.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  60.8 KB
Name:  marcus1.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  67.7 KB

Police/newspaper write ups:

BRIDGEWATER - Marcus E. Moulton, 20, of River Road, died Sunday, June 8, 2008, in Bridgewater from injuries in a motorcycle accident.
He was born in Franklin on Sept. 2, 1987, a son of Harry H. Moulton Jr. and Melody A. (Hill) Moulton. Marcus was a lifelong resident of Bridgewater and a 2005 graduate of Newfound Regional High School in Bristol.
He was employed as a welder-fabricator with Weld-Fab Technologies in Gilford.
He enjoyed on and off-road biking and working with four-by-four off-road Jeeps and trucks. A snowmobile enthusiast, Marcus participated with snow cross racing. He had a great fondness for animals.
His family includes his parents, Harry H. Jr. and Melody A. (Hill) Moulton of Bridgewater; his brother, Timothy Moulton of Groton; his sister, Marissa Cross of Bridgewater; his paternal grandparents, Harry H. Sr. and Patricia M. (Payne) Moulton of Pittsburg; maternal grandparents, Glenwood and Shirley (Tucker) Hill of Bridgewater; his uncle and aunt, George and Ruby Hill of Danbury; and cousins.
Calling hours will be held Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m. at William F. Smart Sr. Memorial Home, Franklin-Tilton Road in Tilton.
Services and burial will be held privately.
Memorial donations may be made to the New Hampshire Humane Society, P.O. Box 572, Laconia 03247.
For more information, log on to smartfuneralhome.com.

BRIDGEWATER – A combination of excessive speed and wet roads may have contributed to an accident that killed a 20-year-old motorcyclist Sunday night on River Road, police said.
State Police said that Marcus Moulton was traveling south on River Road around 7:45 p.m. when he apparently lost control and his motorcycle slid into trees beside the road.
Medical responders attempted to stabilize his condition so that he could be flown to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment, but Moulton died prior to the arrival of the DHART helicopter.
Moulton was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident that police say took place on a straight section of the road with a slight downgrade.
Investigators said there was no sign of any mechanical failure and that speed may have been a factor. Townspeople said that the road was still slick from a shower that had moved through the area earlier.
Moulton, a 2005 graduate of Newfound Regional High School, was described as "a fabulous kid and a fine student'' by Michael O'Malley, principal at the school.
"We are all very saddened by his loss,'' said O'Malley.
Moulton, who enjoyed off-roading with motorcycles, Jeeps and ATVs and took part in snowmobile snowcross races during the winter months, was employed as a welder-fabricator with Weld-Fab Technologies in Gilford.
He had a great fondness for animals according to his obituary, which requested that memorial donations be made to the New Hampshire Humane Society in Gilford.
He is survived by his parents, Harry H. Jr. and Melody A. (Hill) Moulton of Bridgewater, a brother Timothy Moulton of Groton and a sister, Marissa Cross of Bridgewater; paternal grandparents Harry H. Sr. and Patricia M. (Payne) Moulton of Pittsburg, and maternal grandparents Glenwood and Shirley (Tucker) Hill of Bridgewater.
Calling hours will be Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the William F. Smart Sr. Memorial Home, Franklin-Tilton Road in Tilton. Services and burial for Marcus will be private for his family.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:12 PM

jayrizo is a decent person
Re: R.I.P Marcus Moulton

R. I. P.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:27 PM

exwhyzee is a decent person

R.I.P brother, parayers for him and his
Old 06-14-2008, 08:43 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

that sux
hope your all holding up well
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

R.i.p
Old 06-15-2008, 03:49 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

R.I.P brutha...