canada and the states

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 11:43 AM

fcukngrimz is a decent person
canada and the states

we seem to have been loosing riders here left right n centre.
scince ive lost my privlidges on g.t.a motorcycle forum i cant access any of the rider down threads to post there names.
u riders in the states that have the choice on helmets being worn or not,really need to start wearin yur buckets more.a skin graph on yur elbow or knees aint **** and will heal, u crack yur ****** skull open u aint ridin **** but a wheel chair if yur lucky.
were forced to here in canada,and its a good thing.
look at half the dents n scratches on ppls helmets from bails.
i wont ever meet half u riders on here just cus most r stateside,but i cant stand reading all the riders down with no buckets.dont care where u are.
they make em for a good reason.watch the real pro
s.they wear em.not because its in there contract,but because theyve got a brain ,and thay want it workin.
it so sucks seein a rider who was in an accident by themsleves and no bucket and its probably the one thing that would have kept em ridin the next day with a bail out story,instead of an obituary.
put on a bucket man!!!!!!!!!help keep your fellow riders alive by settin an example.just cus most of us are from the streets,dosnt mean we aint got no brains.
get em blingd out n customized,n mohawkd n ****,make it as sic as yur tricks ,n rides.
stop smakin yur heads off asphalt,
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: canada and the states

tis the season, for guys to die