need prayers for a 10yr old

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 03:11 PM

LCRyder4lyfe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: need prayers for a 10yr old

way to young bro... I ride wit my little bro all the time... im 19 hes 6... if anything ever happened... im sorry for ur loss bro... RIP
Old 10-01-2005, 01:59 AM

str8flexx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys i havent been on hear much but thanx for the support and we still dont no wuts gonna happen to the driver but we got the police report back and the guy tested possitive for drugs so i hope that means that he will get in trouble for wut he has done
Old 10-04-2005, 04:36 PM

LineNoiz is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP lil one...
Old 10-04-2005, 09:27 PM

TwistedCBR is an unknown quantity at this point

man that sucks to hear. hope the fawker driving gets what is comming to him and hopefully he is not a minor and only gets in trouble til he is 18

RIP little man
Old 10-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn........WAY to young.....R.I.P. little
Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Flsean1978 is a decent person

Originally Posted by str8flexx
Hey guys i havent been on hear much but thanx for the support and we still dont no wuts gonna happen to the driver but we got the police report back and the guy tested possitive for drugs so i hope that means that he will get in trouble for wut he has done

Post or email me the main cross streets that this happened, the date, and your brothers name and I'll ask my family to call their lawyer for your family. My family lives close to the Visalia airport, and have some pretty good friends there. Also, you might want to get a petition signed asking the judge to max the drivers punishment forwhatever they can do past the obligitory vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence, etc. You might be able to get 20 years out of the whole deal and get paid for your expenses and emotional pain.

Anyway, I have a couple friends of mine in the Tulare County sheriffs dpt looking into what else can be brought up for you and if there's any more info your family should know before hand. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope you and your family are doing better. Sorry for the late post, but I have been away for a while.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:49 AM

tim 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rip too young ...
Old 10-07-2005, 12:31 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Sheeez man, I just read this. Sorry to hear. Despite how annoying my little brother is, I don't know if I could be here if I lost him..You're a stronger kid then I ever will be...

For what it's worth,

10 is a weird number..My aunt Was killed in a hit and run while walking her dog, just 10 years after almost being killed in a car accident. Her life should of ended the 10 years before that, but it didn't. We had her around for an extra 10 years, and though it sucks not having her, we celebrate that we DID for a whole 'nother 10 years.

Point is, your brother was wrongfully taken. But, don't let the mourning of what you no longer have get in the way of those 10 years you did have with him...

Best of luck to the case, your family, and yourself..

-Max.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:21 AM

PosiTivo is an unknown quantity at this point

Little bro , so sorry for u ! plz understand that u were there for a reason!!!! God himself ment for u to be there for him that very moment that very second,it was a blessing that u were there for him! There is a reason for everything even something as horrible as this. My heart goes out to you and ur fam!
U will see him again and that is a promise! In the mean time be the best u can be for both of u ! talk to ur fam they know best. my brother was killed also and i fight now harder than ever ! It gave me more to live for, cant wait to hang with him again!!!!!!!!!! Please dont waste ur time on anger plz!!!! god took him the driver was just the tool!! no one has the power to take a life only god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2005, 03:08 AM

NINJA ZX7R is an unknown quantity at this point

str8flexx.. sorry to hear about your brother...i could not picture what its like to go that. i read this thread a couple weeks ago and two days later i was getting off work at 7am and on my 45 min drive home i was listening to the radio when i heard the latest song for Kenny chesney "who youd be today" i dont know if you listen to country music.but if you get a chance look it up and give it a listen. its kinda sad song but when i heard it your brother was the first to come to mind. now every time i hear that song you can bet i will be thinking of you,your family,and your brother..i wish you all the best Bernie
Old 11-26-2005, 10:59 AM

tomc610 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks man...no one should die that young sorry to hear it...rip little man
Old 11-26-2005, 01:54 PM

sexy daisy six is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey little man....I talked to you when this first happend...Im just checking up on you to see how you are and how your still handling all this...You hanging in there sweetheart.....