Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe this ppl can you believe this? omg acfarias wants me omg swear 2 gawd it's fur real!!! YAYYY!!!
Name:  acfarias.gif
Views: 5
Size:  10.5 KB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Ok really, who send this, cuz you just made my night. I laughed my *** off, still trying to stop! Funny funny sh*t... lol!
Old 12-20-2006, 07:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!

he is looking !!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 07:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

seen him talking about it in another thread ....and he doesnt speak english very well
Old 12-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Valeska
OMG I can't believe this ppl can you believe this? omg acfarias wants me omg swear 2 gawd it's fur real!!! YAYYY!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Ok really, who send this, cuz you just made my night. I laughed my *** off, still trying to stop! Funny funny sh*t... lol!
Why didn't I think of that?
Old 12-20-2006, 09:29 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

So according to that, ac farias lives in Ohio.........
Old 12-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Yup exactly. The account was made just for the joke. But I was kinda hoping to thank the person who sent it cuz it was pretty funny!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:30 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

He could be, same thing happened last year
Old 12-21-2006, 01:30 AM
also known as OMR

he does come to the usa occasionaly.....pm him and ask him he is on stunt life....what could it hurt
Old 12-21-2006, 05:59 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Guys are you serious?? Look, if the dude actually SOMEHOW knew who I was (highly unlikely), why would he make a myspace acct just to send me a message when I am already on SL, etc? And why would it say he's in OH? Nah I'm sorry, it's so obviously bogus I really hope none of you actually think it might be for real. C'mon.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:19 AM

acfarias is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup exactly. The account was made just for the joke. But I was kinda hoping to thank the person who sent it cuz it was pretty funny!
i talking serious i comin from spain 30 december to florida ,i need good pasanger ,i think you are good but i dont know with you are free?
Old 12-21-2006, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
So according to that, ac farias lives in Ohio.........
i live in spain close to barcelona
Old 12-21-2006, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
seen him talking about it in another thread ....and he doesnt speak english very well
yes my english is garbage ,i need teacher. but in portuguese,spanish ,catala,im ok.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

I am still skeptical that this is a prank because the boys here like to be mean to me.

Riding with AC Farias would be an honor, but my loyalty is always to my original partner Steve Spong first. I don't ride with anyone else without his approval.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:20 AM

I am still skeptical that this is a prank because the boys here like to be mean to me.

Riding with AC Farias would be an honor, but my loyalty is always to my original partner Steve Spong first. I don't ride with anyone else without his approval.
yes this is cool with you have your partner to ride dont jumpin out
,i respect,i dont like to make problems but with you know another girl free to be my pasanger. i need light girl with some experience.
thanks
Old 12-21-2006, 07:27 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by acfarias
yes this is cool with you have your partner to ride dont jumpin out
,i respect,i dont like to make problems but with you know another girl free to be my pasanger. i need light girl with some experience.
thanks
Valeska is a good choice
Old 12-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Aww thank you!

AC I have only seen 1 video of you performing, do you have your partners do more acrobatics or do they mostly hold on while you operate the bike?
Old 12-21-2006, 08:09 AM

Aww thank you!

AC I have only seen 1 video of you performing, do you have your partners do more acrobatics or do they mostly hold on while you operate the bike?
yes ,but i like to do new tricks ,im open for new ideas.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:37 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I've spoken with him, and he's in Spain, his phone number is Spanish anyhow. He's a great guy and if you end up riding with him instead of me, while I'll cry, it'll probably be better for him to go with an experienced tandem rider, maybe I could just learn from him this time through. A big competition is a lot to put on a new person.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:39 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

That original email from myspace sounds exactly like something he'd write too.

AC I thought it was a cruel joke the first time I talked to you too. See what you do to the girls?
Old 12-21-2006, 08:53 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Last year he rode with Blonde Bomber

Quick Reply: Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!