Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Re: Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!

I am still skeptical, what with the myspace page location and all...

AC can I ask how you heard of me?
Old 12-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

It's funny how random comments on a website can make things happen.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

hehehehehehheehhehehehe!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:16 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Valeska, I will vouch for him. You should ride with him if Steve says it's ok. I'll film it.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Well, either way, as I have already said before here & elsewehere, I am loyal to Steve first & foremost to anything or anyone else. I would only ride with someone else if Steve did not wish to ride, & with his approval & encouragement. It's just a matter of loyalty, principle & character, at least for me.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

So what the heck.. the myspace page WAS a joke right? I wanna buy that person a couple shots. Niner?
Old 12-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Valeska
So what the heck.. the myspace page WAS a joke right? I wanna buy that person a couple shots. Niner?
It wasn't me, but I'll take the shots anyway. It was my comment that prompted the joke. Maybe Pete? It has to be someone on here long enough to know how AC types because that was pretty close.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Well if it was Pete the shots are yours. He's got almost half a decade till legal drinking age. lol
Old 12-21-2006, 12:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

forget the myspace crap....you got the real ac posting and he needs a partner so talk to steve and see whats up....ac is one of the best riders any where so if steve doesnt mind you should look at this as a chance to ride with one of the best riders in the sport.....jmo.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Well if the real AC is really here and really wants to ride with me for some reason, then like I said I would LOVE to and would be beyond honored! But I highly doubt Steve would want to take a pass on StuntWars for any reason, not to mention we have a responsibility to our sponsors who are expecting us to be out there showing them what we're capable of with ll the support they've given us. What kind of person would I be if I were to up & leave him & them high & dry at the drop of a hat to hop on the bike of anyone who comes along who's bigger & better? Ambitious maybe. But damn selfish too. Not very dependable, loyal, or reliable either. I hate to pass up wonderful opportunities when I am suddenly blessed with them, but I think the permanent consequences to my character would outweigh the temporary benefits of such actions. Sucks, but that's me.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:36 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

What do you mean if he's really here? He's been a member here for a long time and posts quite often
Old 12-21-2006, 04:13 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
What do you mean if he's really here? He's been a member here for a long time and posts quite often

thats the truth
Old 12-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

I believe you Em... but I have to stand by my principles.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:08 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

was your old avatar and the new avatar the same person?
two pictures look like two completely different girls
Old 12-21-2006, 06:32 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

ill ride with you AC!!!!! Bring on the competitors!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

LOL yes dear, every avatar I have had and probably ever will have features none other than Yours Truly.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:52 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

did you not read AC's post?? he said it was him...........
Old 12-21-2006, 07:19 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Well if the real AC is really here and really wants to ride with me for some reason, then like I said I would LOVE to and would be beyond honored! But I highly doubt Steve would want to take a pass on StuntWars for any reason, not to mention we have a responsibility to our sponsors who are expecting us to be out there showing them what we're capable of with ll the support they've given us. What kind of person would I be if I were to up & leave him & them high & dry at the drop of a hat to hop on the bike of anyone who comes along who's bigger & better? Ambitious maybe. But damn selfish too. Not very dependable, loyal, or reliable either. I hate to pass up wonderful opportunities when I am suddenly blessed with them, but I think the permanent consequences to my character would outweigh the temporary benefits of such actions. Sucks, but that's me.

umm cuz thats what BW's do
Old 12-22-2006, 02:42 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'd ride with him in a flat heartbeat, I just don't want to drag down his run at stuntwars. I hope he finds a pro and just hangs out with me and lets me film him.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:22 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by acfarias
yes my english is garbage ,i need teacher. but in portuguese,spanish ,catala,im ok.
You got enough english to get by...

Quick Reply: Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!