stupest thing to happen to a rider maybe im the only one lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 03:24 AM

MAVERICKgsxR is an unknown quantity at this point
stupest thing to happen to a rider maybe im the only one lol

this was a month ago when i barely bout my f3 it was my second night with the bike a saterday night and of course you know us riders have to hit dat club up for da cuties wit da bootys lmao....this gorgus girl stops me and ask if her and her friends could have a ride so i say ok go get two more friends and we go pick them up i told her what ever you do lean with me and always keep your feet on the pegs...the girl i was with and i were coming up on a right turn and shes leaning left while im trying to turn right and the bike nor me could handle the weight the bike slips and tilts over she hopes off and walks away like nothing happened crazy then tonight we were cruising and she shows up again asking for a ride lmao...i guess some girls maybe its just down here dont know how to listen....
Old 04-28-2005, 03:33 AM

Saxton is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stupest thing to happen to a rider maybe im the only one lol

Wha????

So? You tipped over because this girl was too heavy?
...sounds like you need some riding experience.

Old 04-28-2005, 03:53 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

sounds like u need to stop givin fat chicks rides... and homie, don't put other ppl on your bike when it's your 2nd day riding.. u're responsible for them in that situation.. be smart
Old 04-28-2005, 06:22 AM

mojo1094 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
sounds like u need to stop givin fat chicks rides... and homie, don't put other ppl on your bike when it's your 2nd day riding.. u're responsible for them in that situation.. be smart
i gotta agree. i got my first bike in november of 04, and my gf wanted a ride, i said nope. she wasn't a fatty, only 190 or so, but she stood 5'11'', and she wore it in all the right places.

bottom line is, i didn't know how the bike would act with that much weight on the back. so i got my nieces and nephew, all of them weigh in from 60-130 lbs. i learned with them on the bike, to see the difference in weight, and only after 1000 miles of just me time on the bike.

i was able to take her out at the end of the month, but then, and this is great, she would just start moving around, adjusting and **** when we were at speed, on the DAMED HIGHWAY. at what part of me saying, "just the slightest weight or position change can screw up the whole ride, so just sit still, and if you need to adjust, just tap my leg with your hand, and i'll exit or pull over or something. just remember to sit still unless i tell you differently"

i swear, she coulda been doing her makeup or something. great googily moogily. my 15 yr old niece was leaning into the curves like a damned champ, and helping me pull outta them. wtf. i hate people. that's why i keep my cowl on.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:45 AM

Saxton is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=mojo1094]i gotta agree. i got my first bike in november of 04, and my gf wanted a ride, i said nope. she wasn't a fatty, only 190 or so, but she stood 5'11'', and she wore it in all the right places.

Two things, one, I concur about waiting. I think I waited 3 months, or 4 or 5k miles (I ride the siht outta my bike) Two, she probably doesn't weigh that much if she just looks really thick. I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs, but have pretty good sized arms, back, shoulders, and thickness front to back. Either she was built like me, or she was about the same size, but probably wasn't as dense, and therefore probably only weighed 170 or so.
Or....is she muscular? lol Find out what her benchpress is? If it's 225+ for reps, maybe she is in the 180s or 190s?
Old 04-28-2005, 10:48 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

beren is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny no doubt though.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:14 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

god, i never realized how dumb america was, thanks for answering my question everyone.. and yeah, i did the same thing, stacked as many toddlers on the back as possible.. i now hold the record for most children under the age of 7 goin 180+mph
Old 04-28-2005, 04:03 PM

mojo1094 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice crtch, my nieces have been riding for years on scooters and dirtbikes, so they have the exp of riding. i never went faster than 40, but on their streets that's slow. (kinda rural out here). they also had riding gear on. i was as safe as could be, didn't do any fast accellerations or stupid crap.

oh, and as far as my now ex gf, the bigger one? yeah, she threw shotput/discus and played softball. she coulda been a damned linebacker.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Tall Enuf 2 Ride NEthing

Tall_Dallas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saxton
Wha????

So? You tipped over because this girl was too heavy?
...sounds like you need some riding experience.

Actually, I think he needs to pick up thinner women!
Old 05-05-2005, 04:06 PM

Location: school at UConn, home in dirty jerz and summer job in steamboat springs, CO...
gogirlgo is an unknown quantity at this point

passengers on the second day? madness. this is why i don't ride b!tch
Old 05-05-2005, 11:41 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

just keep ur cowl on and u wouldnt have to deal with stupid *****es asking for rides. not to be a **** but the youngest ive ever had on my bike is a 15 year old. i never rode doubled up for the first year.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:36 AM

tim 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

My dad tought me how to ride his vfr 800 when i was 14 and a half and about 130-40 pounds we would go ride the back roads with him on the back and i did fine but i guess its on the passenger and the driver but i cant give him shyt for not waitin but im waitin for a while to ride people now that i have my 900
Old 05-06-2005, 10:48 AM

FJakeR is an unknown quantity at this point

FAT CHICKS DO NOT BELONG ON BIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help fight obesity in America by telling fat chicks who ask for rides to lose a few pounds and then you'll take them.

I took a fat chick once when i was in high school on my KLR 650. we went through a creek (oh yeah, i was taking her to a little spot in the woods cause i figured that p$$y is p$$y - i later learned my lesson with that too) and halfway across we got stuck in the mud. wtf? i had ridden across this creek lots of times. oh must be the behemoth on the back. so now my bike is stuck good enough where it stands up on it's own. so i get us off, and try to push it out. no luck. i have her get behind and push while i push. no luck. i try pinning the throttle. success. huh? what's that screaming coming from behind? i look back and there is a fat chick covered with mud from whacking the throttle. $hit. well, needless to say, i didn't learn my lesson about having sex with fat chicks that day!!
Old 05-07-2005, 11:29 PM

MAVERICKgsxR is an unknown quantity at this point

it was my first time giving a girl a ride on my bike im pretty sure if i would have had my buddies bike which ive been riding a lot longer it wouldnt have happened and she wasnt even fat at all