*waves* Hello there

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 10:09 AM

ShiftedChick is a decent person
*waves* Hello there

Ok yeah, so I'm new to SL. But that's pretty obvious huh...

*Thinks for a moment*

I never do know what to put in these "Hey I'm new here" type threads...

How about this then... Hey there, I'm SC. I live in FL and currently on an 01 f4i... Well, I will be once I get it running. Riden a few different bikes in my time... including my baby an 07 CBR1000RR... that was sadly and cruely stolen from me... But I'm sure I will find a replacement for her... Working on that now with the f4i.

Hmmm.... What else... Guess I got nothin... Ok, guess I'll go back to hiding in the the shadows now Lol
Old 01-25-2010, 01:11 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Re: *waves* Hello there

( . Y . )
Old 01-25-2010, 02:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

standard stuntlife reply to new girls on the forum:

**** or gtfo
Old 01-25-2010, 04:20 PM

Jay17ray is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
standard stuntlife reply to new girls on the forum:

**** or gtfo
ha- not a damn guy on here has ever asked me that.. those that know me ..know me way too well.

hey SC. welcome! haha the guys here are awesome.. they all give everyone **** and rag on each other hardcore... most of it is for fun. just be u, dont be a *****, dont play into their teasing unless to tease back... they all love ***** and go outta their way to tease n play.. just enjoy it. lol
Old 01-25-2010, 04:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jay17ray
ha- not a damn guy on here has ever asked me that.. those that know me ..know me way too well.

hey SC. welcome! haha the guys here are awesome.. they all give everyone **** and rag on each other hardcore... most of it is for fun. just be u, dont be a *****, dont play into their teasing unless to tease back... they all love ***** and go outta their way to tease n play.. just enjoy it. lol
ppl were slacking in 06. i know its a few years late but here ya go

Old 01-25-2010, 04:44 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

This thread is worthless without Nudes
Old 01-26-2010, 12:08 PM

ppl were slacking in 06. i know its a few years late but here ya go

awww thanks.. but ya gotta know me. ask Chubbz or anyone.. I = and if I ever decided to show.. it would be huge news to many hahaha but i appreciate the longdue welcome haha
Old 01-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Welcome
Old 01-26-2010, 02:03 PM

awww thanks.. but ya gotta know me. ask Chubbz or anyone.. I = and if I ever decided to show.. it would be huge news to many hahaha but i appreciate the longdue welcome haha
i never expect anyone to actually show em.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:05 AM

i never expect anyone to actually show em.
hahah u never know.. we were at dinner at a wild wing cafe the other night.. and it ended up being triva night. so the whole bar gets in on it. free shots or beers for this n that.. the winning team got well who knows. so the dj says "20 pts to any team who has a girl show her *****" and this chick jumps up. runs on stage and flashes the entire restaurant.. 2 times.. once for the crowd and then again bc the dj didnt watch the first time.. and her team was about 100 pts behind the lead team.. so there was no point to it..hahaha talk about an interesting dinner out. so u never knw
Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 AM

hahah u never know.. we were at dinner at a wild wing cafe the other night.. and it ended up being triva night. so the whole bar gets in on it. free shots or beers for this n that.. the winning team got well who knows. so the dj says "20 pts to any team who has a girl show her *****" and this chick jumps up. runs on stage and flashes the entire restaurant.. 2 times.. once for the crowd and then again bc the dj didnt watch the first time.. and her team was about 100 pts behind the lead team.. so there was no point to it..hahaha talk about an interesting dinner out. so u never knw
yah we had a hooker on here recently with manymany nudies but i posted them for her without her permission lol.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:07 PM

o0dfuse0o is a decent person

Stealing SC's welcome thread
Old 02-04-2010, 10:08 PM

dirtyT is a decent person

Hey! We are in FL. Let me know if you need help getting that F4 going.
Give me a heads up to some riding! Ocala area, but I'm aaaaaalll over! Welcome and don't hide! Let the voice be heard! L8r.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:34 PM

ShiftedChick is a decent person

Originally Posted by o0dfuse0o
Stealing SC's welcome thread

It's cool, I'm used to it honestly. Happens on many forums.

Originally Posted by dirtyT
Hey! We are in FL. Let me know if you need help getting that F4 going.
Give me a heads up to some riding! Ocala area, but I'm aaaaaalll over! Welcome and don't hide! Let the voice be heard! L8r.
Cool, I'm more Jacksonville, but I do hit St. Augie, Ocala, Hastings, etc. The F4i is coming along. Just need the clutch now and she'll be good to go.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

SO no *****? This blows
Old 02-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 02-20-2010, 01:30 AM

dirtyT is a decent person

so, where are you riding in FL? We will be at bikeweek in Daytona, If you are up for a cruz.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Post Whore Nazi