New Girl from Canada!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough
New Girl from Canada!

Sup Stuntlife...i'm Ju-C!

I ride and 06 R6 Blue with LV seats (gotta keep it girly u know!!)
I live in the T. Canada....I only get to ride Jessica(my R6) 7 months out of the year and that's because i'm really hardcore and ride it till the temperature drops below 0 (celsius that is...i dunno Farenheits but its pretty much freezing point) LOL
I'm a huge fanatic of stunts I watch friends do their thing everytime I can....(HIIIIIIIII Stunters Inc!!! ) and just got myself a Fiddy woohoo!! I am so excited about that cause I plan to stunt the hell out of it!! wish me luck !!

Thats my intro and i'll make sure to record and share my first attempt of a wheelie or stoppie on the fiddy! You guys can have a good laugh and/or give me some tips!!

Cheers!!

Juice
Old 06-18-2009, 01:57 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Girl from Canada!

Do they call you MsJuice cuz you're thick?? Or what??

Welcome

Please post a pic
Old 06-18-2009, 01:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954
Please post a pic
of your boobies
Old 06-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Do they call you MsJuice cuz you're thick?? Or what??

Welcome

Please post a pic

He he actually I am pretty easy on the eyes!!! That's why they call me Juicy!!! I changed it to Ju-C in an attempt to make it more ganster!

I added pic doing the only stunt i know so far (burnout..if thats even a stunt ..LOL) its on my page...not too sure why its not showing as my avatar...
Old 06-18-2009, 02:04 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsJuice
He he actually I am pretty easy on the eyes!!! That's why they call me Juicy!!! I changed it to Ju-C in an attempt to make it more ganster!

I added pic doing the only stunt i know so far (burnout..if thats even a stunt ..LOL) its on my page...not too sure why its not showing as my avatar...
I don't wanna see a photochop pic.....I want to see a regular pic......if that is you I'd say you're easy on a lot more than the eyes......
Old 06-18-2009, 02:06 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
of your boobies

+1 lol welcome to SL.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

I don't wanna see a photochop pic.....I want to see a regular pic......if that is you I'd say you're easy on a lot more than the eyes......
It is me! and it is not photoshopped!!! LMAO i guess i'll take that as a compliment...my buddy has a good cam so we went by some subway station and I did a burnout in front of a graffitti he laid down on the ground and snapped a couple of pics...thats the story of this picture

thnks for the Welcomes

BTW anyone knows exactly when Clutch control is this year. We know its in September but I googled it and can only find stuff from 08...tryin to plan a roadtrip

Last edited by Ju-C; 06-18-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:22 PM

I don't care about your cleavage.....I just wanna see what your grill looks like......and I can't see anything in that tiny pic.......
Old 06-18-2009, 02:30 PM
**** Yo Couch!

greyghost300c is a decent person

I don't care about your cleavage.....I just wanna see what your grill looks like......and I can't see anything in that tiny pic.......
+1 well said
Old 06-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

grill? I read *****
Old 06-18-2009, 02:33 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

lol grill *****...either one
Old 06-18-2009, 02:43 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

***** ***** lol then grill
Old 06-18-2009, 02:48 PM

grill? I read *****
<- just wanna see what you look like......I'm really attractive and charming......I just wanna see if you are attractive or not......nice **** and a busted face is a So I just wanna see your face cuz I'm vain and need to know if I even wanna talk to you!!
Old 06-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

<- just wanna see what you look like......I'm really attractive and charming......I just wanna see if you are attractive or not......nice **** and a busted face is a So I just wanna see your face cuz I'm vain and need to know if I even wanna talk to you!!

LOL....very entertaining (system is down at work )
Serioulsly...clutch control 2009...anyone?

I have no idea how to upload ****

Last edited by Ju-C; 06-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:17 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

show us your ****
Old 06-18-2009, 03:26 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

This forum must be the horniest, most **** talkin forum on the world wide web. Welcome aboard and show us your *****.
PS. That pic is mighty small and doesn't look like a burnout unless you can control your bike squating down with one hand! If so mad props
Old 06-18-2009, 03:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
show us your ****

Some old man ****. He looks happy so smile

Last edited by -SKETCHY-; 06-18-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:29 PM

LOL....very entertaining (system is down at work )
Serioulsly...clutch control 2009...anyone?

I have no idea how to upload ****
it's simple there is an add attchment button when you reply
Old 06-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

promps me to enter url..
Old 06-18-2009, 03:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

promps me to enter url..
hit (go advanced) under where you type a reply. Scroll down until you see manage attachments, then upload pictures of your boobies and post them suckers up

Quick Reply: New Girl from Canada!