New Girl from Canada!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 03:14 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Girl from Canada!

Originally Posted by Ju-C
Apparently its an allergy reaction to it that a percentage of the population has. I though they were crazy and was wondering why they kept offering me Benadryl..thinking to myself my leg is f***** broken and ur trying to give me over the counter allergy ****! 5 to 15 minutes interval for the morphine button sounds about right..they put the timer when patients abuse..lol.. Honestly it takes a special person to be a nurse! I was being straight up "impossible" because of the pain..crying and yelling all night...the funny thing is I feel that the younger generation of nurses had a better attitude! (Sorry old folks)
I remember this one night I was in so much pain and sad because of what had happend to me... I was crying and crying and this young girl (it was night shift) just came in my room and talk to me...just because.. She did not have to but she did! She held my hand and **** and talked about nothing and everything just to entertain me... I will never forget that! ..She really went the extra mile...it helped a lot... Nurses are awesome!

hey i wouldve done the same thing too if i was a nurse and you were part of my rounds on a late night shift.. you would be holding something else instead of my hand though.

lol j/k

Last edited by stunt fighter; 08-01-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:22 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

^^^ lmfao
Old 08-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Its actually not an allergic reaction - all opium based products make you itch
I dunno...that's what they told me...but I guess you would know...don't ask me about drugs! Ask Whitney and Bobby..

-stunt fighter! Bwahahahaha