FRONT WHEELIE BARS?!! Please read this and respond what your thoughts was..

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 AM

WeezyR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
FRONT WHEELIE BARS?!! Please read this and respond what your thoughts was..

i sent a letter to racing 905....since i couldnt ride today since my ride is broken again from the end of hte session last year...i am fixin it one more time and dyin to have them do this so i can practice longer without breaking and adding delay days....

Racing 905,

i love doin endos but i wanta roll them forever but dont have the time to re fix my gsxr after three times from trying and practicing endos, just feel like every time i roll the longer it goes i get feeling scare since you are like about the point where you could tip over or no and got no way to protect the going over crash. though how your crash cage looks soild, Looking at your 905 crash cage, make a staight t bar attach from the cage towards to the front head light or whatever that wont tip the bike over when the bar hits hte ground warning you htat how far high you can roll on at its speed. With the the top T part bend it like 15 degrees or something to practice on balance sideway as well and would protect you from going any further sideways when you rollin up high. Have like4 to 6inch diameter rolling ***** on the bar to take your endos more less friction for safety(gravity law explains wheelies and endos work differenty) IN that way we can learn how to balance without gettin nailed on our leg or foot...also from flipin over....as soon tehy get the feeling they can roll and learn faster wihtout hurtin themselves and hurtin thier rolling competin chances at the stunt fest. Also i think rolling endos in style is a killa, just would help get to the point of how rolling endos feel wihtout huritn yourself bad. hit me up i would like to get a hook up for giving an idea and be first use it for test...since i am just gving love and idea and protect our riders to ride forever young....

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Bry-from chi, riding out of Naperville

parts description

cage runs tri lookin same, take the "Front T bar" wiht a v shape towards to the top bar, for strenght, and single bar will cause breakage when heavy or high speed endos end up rolling it hard for a moment since experinment pressuring the lever to find the right pressure to hit the rolling without touchin the endo wheelie bar and knowing you found the key to success it.

Think about this....this could set many or broken the longest, fastest, whatver endos you can label in guniess records on operating on front wheel records....everyone would wanta love do that and realize this is the safest way to do wihtout damaging your spine or being in a chance of getting pralz...and theres soo many stunters out htere are dyin to improve their endo skillz wihtout damagaing their nice rides...stunters needs life, to make life- they competed in shows in front of thousands of fans to pay stunters to show/impress them. Lets take the sport into another level meanwhile the safety is so great to keep on stunt riding wihtout injuries...
:YEAH

Also i am adding this on stuntlife to see what the feebacks are and could help ya future business of this growing sport...just wantin give love and support and give ya my ideas, since there are days i get frustratin when my boyz are rolling to downtown to hang and have few drinks and i cant since my ride went under few operation since endos are addicat to me and i just love the style of it just dont want risk another endo crash during practicing times or riding on the streets. Hit me back and see what your thoughts are or was.....
:YEAH

heres the picture rough edittings of how a front wheelie bar could work
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	endo with wheelie bar.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	208173  
Old 04-08-2008, 03:09 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FRONT WHEELIE BARS?!! Please read this and respond what your thoughts was..

what the hell would be the fun of doin an endo then??
Old 04-08-2008, 06:31 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats dumb.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:07 PM

thats dumb? whats dumb?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:10 PM

make it easy to put on if practicing around, and take it off when you go on the streets if you thought it was a perment one piece....or what you sayin or meaning by "thats dumb"?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:15 PM

STUNTR1C is a decent person

dude my first thought was hes gonna get made fun of and.... hmmm never wrong when it comes to stuntlife. i think it was a good thought! who knows could be made! goodluck man
Old 04-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

No offense but are you retarded??

I had to check your profile to make sure you weren't a 16 year old bulgarian...your english is beyond horrible.

Do you have any idea what would happen when you slammed that "bar" hard??

Find a vid on youtube of someone trying to scrape a 10 o'clock bar..that should erase any doubt of how bad of an idea this is.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
No offense but are you retarded??

I had to check your profile to make sure you weren't a 16 year old bulgarian...your english is beyond horrible.

Do you have any idea what would happen when you slammed that "bar" hard??

Find a vid on youtube of someone trying to scrape a 10 o'clock bar..that should erase any doubt of how bad of an idea this is.
Thank you for ellaborating on my post. I just kept it simple lol
Old 04-08-2008, 12:40 PM

STUNTR1C is a decent person

dude it looks like wheels on it
Old 04-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by STUNTR1C
dude it looks like wheels on it
Thats no better.

Imagine the worst tankslapper of your life.

Then look at the original post lol
Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

One thing that will for sure make your stoppies safer is to take off that decapitator 12 bar. Its a wonder it hasnt chopped your head off yet.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:51 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

i know someone that you need to talk to about this. pm me. the whole endo bar isn't going to work though. i know someone that makes a endo cage of sorts, if you'd call it that( i don't know what it's called but i've seen it work for flipped endoes)
Old 04-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Maybe you should take up badminton.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:11 PM

Yea my english sucks, but i can talk. I just dont type what i say..by the way i am hearin imparied and i have poor english skillz..sorry about that bro...i am surprise it wont work in your opinons, i know theres a upper stray to hold or protect your front better than stock of course..but the thing ia m tryin to invent to prevent flippin over while tryin to study endos to cause less chances of breakin your back...i aint talkin trash just seein what you would all say..i am down to try it out and i am gonna prob ask some welder and techian to create me one so i can step up and ride with the hte higher level stunters without been laughted at...i am an average rider, i just wnata dominate endos as easy as i clutch up wheelies
Old 04-08-2008, 02:21 PM

DEBO is a decent person

U cant be serious....... Try riding a XR-50
Old 04-08-2008, 02:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think its a good idea, and ive thought about it myself many many times
Old 04-08-2008, 02:33 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by WeezyR1
Yea my english sucks, but i can talk. I just dont type what i say..by the way i am hearin imparied and i have poor english skillz..sorry about that bro...i am surprise it wont work in your opinons, i know theres a upper stray to hold or protect your front better than stock of course..but the thing ia m tryin to invent to prevent flippin over while tryin to study endos to cause less chances of breakin your back...i aint talkin trash just seein what you would all say..i am down to try it out and i am gonna prob ask some welder and techian to create me one so i can step up and ride with the hte higher level stunters without been laughted at...i am an average rider, i just wnata dominate endos as easy as i clutch up wheelies

A helmet, gloves and back protector would be a good start.
Talkin about safety and look at your avatar
Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

The idea at first sounds good...who really wants to flip stoppies...

But once you get into the physics of it I'd rather just flip a stoppie at least you kind of know what's going to happen.

If you always gently roll onto the bar/roller you wouldn't have a problem (then again if you could you wouldn't need it)

Slamming on to the bar would be like throwing a stick in a bicycles front wheel...plus you can't steer the stoppie or even make adjustments with out rocking the bar/roller which I don't even want to think about.

Your best bet is to start slow, use cones to mark out distance and just work on being consistent. Distance will come and so will the wrecks....
Old 04-08-2008, 11:16 PM

Knoxvillan is a decent person

ummm...... yeah i'll pass!! who learns by not ******* up?? I get better by saying "oh ****" "that hurt", "how do I not **** up on my own"....
Old 04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

I thought of that too, a system to hook to the forks but **** it, if you are afraid of getting hurt, stunting isn't for you.

Quick Reply: FRONT WHEELIE BARS?!! Please read this and respond what your thoughts was..