just another new guy..

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 12:08 AM

nickle is a decent person
just another new guy..

Hi my name is Nick, I ride a GSXR 600 with a 750 swap that I did because I'm one of the guy's that think I need more power... ( and don't have the money to get another bike)

I've been riding for only 2yrs, it is my first bike and I love the **** out of it. I have just now got into wanting to do more than corners and drag race.

I have been reading a lot on this forum and have some new stuff to try the next time I get out and ride.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:33 PM

nickle is a decent person
Re: just another new guy..

some pis. of my bike...
Old 11-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Welcome To SL..

Nice Ride..
Old 11-16-2007, 04:43 PM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

right on man...

just a bit of advice from my experience.... get some protection for it. Doesnt need to be some huge beefy cage, but even just some sliders or a race rail. It will save you lots of money in the long run. Sucks to destroy a minty bike. I stunt a minty red 600rr fireblade, i stuck a cage on it and wrecked several times and its still crispy. well worth the money