Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 05:58 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet

Oh you sell bikes now? Or was that a lame attempt at an analogy for traffic here? and i highly doubt you could read all the graphic words in a tiny little avatar.. simply blur that **** out and put it back up.. women are just picky and always need to make waves.. eventually you'll drown in them
Old 05-25-2006, 06:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Oh you sell bikes now? Or was that a lame attempt at an analogy for traffic here? and i highly doubt you could read all the graphic words in a tiny little avatar.. simply blur that **** out and put it back up.. women are just picky and always need to make waves.. eventually you'll drown in them

lol ...
Old 05-25-2006, 10:02 PM

UpNgone is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its crazy awesome that you stunt... ha wat a turn on
Old 05-25-2006, 10:28 PM

150grl is a decent person

Stunt pet - welcome - you should have joined in 03-04 when it was fun. Now since you can't cuss see watch ****, ***, ****, *****, ******* hahahaha or say ANYTHING bad against anyone it isn't fun anymore... People love drama - just like sex sells - fact. Another one - this site has become boring- thats why you don't see all the old peeps that supported this when it started on anymore. I love shugg don't get me wrong but things are different. Yeah it's growing up personally and business wise but he started with a good thing and it's not so fun anymore. Just my but welcome anyway!! Watch out for the moderator *****

Jay- did I meet you in Corpus in December when Gil and his bro got stabbed? I was down there with Lb
Old 05-25-2006, 10:30 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 150grl
Stunt pet - welcome - you should have joined in 03-04 when it was fun. Now since you can't cuss see watch ****, ***, ****, *****, ******* hahahaha or say ANYTHING bad against anyone it isn't fun anymore... People love drama - just like sex sells - fact. Another one - this site has become boring- thats why you don't see all the old peeps that supported this when it started on anymore. I love shugg don't get me wrong but things are different. Yeah it's growing up personally and business wise but he started with a good thing and it's not so fun anymore. Just my but welcome anyway!! Watch out for the moderator *****

Jay- did I meet you in Corpus in December when Gil and his bro got stabbed? I was down there with Lb

i see ******* take ur avatar down now

ya fvcking right
Old 05-25-2006, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i see ******* take ur avatar down now

ya fvcking right

I'm sure they will be more worried about the 2 girls grabbing them b/c that may be offensive to the idea of three girls together :YEAH We wouldn't want that on the family site -
Old 05-25-2006, 10:35 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure they will be more worried about the 2 girls grabbing them b/c that may be offensive to the idea of three girls together :YEAH We wouldn't want that on the family site -
please pm for my email addy so u can send full sized nudes too thanks
Old 05-26-2006, 03:30 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i am officially NOT offended
Old 05-26-2006, 09:06 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

I think so
Old 05-26-2006, 11:29 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 361_DSR_Jay
I think so
i was there too...for a night haha. glad we left when we did...i wouldnt wanted to stab a foo !
Old 05-26-2006, 11:32 AM

Yeah I have no desire to go back to CC. I'm from a beach town up north and that place SUX. It's ****ing dirty and humid and gross It was nice seeing the place once but I won't go back.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:34 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Yeah I have no desire to go back to CC. I'm from a beach town up north and that place SUX. It's ****ing dirty and humid and gross It was nice seeing the place once but I won't go back.

yoooo stranger!
Old 05-26-2006, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
yoooo stranger!
hmm wonder why *****- tried to talk to you on AIM and you're too cool!! Haha anyway I'll be up north for 2 weeks in july if you wanna come down to the beach for July 4th and party!! See ya sucka
Old 05-26-2006, 11:44 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

lol dont come to houston/galveston then

galveston is a dirty *** beach...water looks like fkin mud...but really once your outside the beltway(loop) its alot nicer...i call it the border of houston...inside its all ghetto...for the most part....outside its alot nicer with all the suburbs outside of houston.

and as for humid...yeah well...ill leave that for when you walk off the plane or get out of the car and your sweating.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
i was there too...for a night haha. glad we left when we did...i wouldnt wanted to stab a foo !
thats right, 4got about that
Old 05-26-2006, 12:02 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

u were just on the wrong side of town, even I don't go to that side of town. every town has its bad sides tho, corpus just has like 3 outta 4, jk.... I wanna move to houston with my cousins.... anyway
Old 05-30-2006, 05:20 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stunt-pet
Thanks again for the warm welcomes - apparantly I have offended some people with my avitar (even though fully clothed) so I apologise to whom ever I have offended. Being a Penthouse Pet that stunts is a major part of my Marketing which is working quite well for me here in Oz - I had no idea it would be such an issue. Anywho - to the rest of you keep shiney side up!
dont u change anything
Old 05-30-2006, 11:54 PM

GixxerK!d is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm newer than you, but Welcome anyways.. lookin good girl..

the new gixxers are awesome too, hope u get one soon
Old 06-04-2006, 05:34 PM

Creeper_PA is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG shes hot and she stunts- perfect!!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I call

Quick Reply: Noob Chick - Stunt-pet