Best fighting tips

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 02:57 PM

4doubleOex is an unknown quantity at this point
Best fighting tips

I thought id gather all the best fightin tips from u ladies and gentlemen.
Old 08-22-2004, 03:18 PM

KingofSlackers is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best fighting tips

My dad gave me 3 important tips....

1. Don't just aim for thier head, that's all bone it will hurt you too.
2. Hit them in the throat, if they can't breathe, they can't fight.
3. When all else fails, there is always the Thumb to the eye trick...

Of course he told me these tips one day when I was visiting him in prison...
Old 08-22-2004, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by KingofSlackers
My dad gave me 3 important tips....

1. Don't just aim for thier head, that's all bone it will hurt you too.
2. Hit them in the throat, if they can't breathe, they can't fight.
3. When all else fails, there is always the Thumb to the eye trick...

Of course he told me these tips one day when I was visiting him in prison...

LOL ive heard do anything to win
Old 08-22-2004, 06:34 PM

Rolla1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. If the person is talking **** and doing all that gay *** pushing and shoving, pretend you're gonna box with your arms up and everything. Then when they get in close thinkin' youre gonna swing, KICK them as hard as you can on the outside of one of their knees. Then it's a matter of getting on top and pounding.

2. If they're trying to kill you, go ahead and fight dirty, possibly killing them. It's only fair.

3. If there's more than one opponent (you're getting jumped) go ahead and fight dirty. If you win, then you're a badass cause you beat up/fought off 2 or more people at once, and if you lose, oh well. You were outnumbered, so nobody can call you a *****.

4. Take a Jujitsu class, they will teach you how to fight on the ground, break arms, legs, noses, necks, fingers, throats, shoulders. It will also teach you how to fall and not hurt yourself, and how to throw people. Almost all street fights end up on the ground, and that's what Jujitsu is all about.

5. Use whatever weapons are convenient if the fight is serious enough. I always carry a knife just in case, but be careful. If you seriously injure (or kill) someone over something dumb, you're going to jail. You can use rocks, sticks, pens (think Bourne Identity), skateboards, riding gloves, car doors (hehe).

6. If you lose or think you're gonna lose, don't look like a *****. Unless the situation is serious enough (see above), don't go around kicking people in the nuts. If you're on the ground and the other guy thinks he won, get back up. Keep getting back up until you can't, and then nobody can call you a *****. Keep swinging. Maybe you'll get that lucky shot that breaks the other guy's nose or busts his lip wide open.

7. Finally, the more you fight the better you will be at it. You get used to hitting and being hit. If you know somebody that holds a "fight club" see if you can fight with them, just for fun and practice. I was in a bi-weekly fight club back when I lived in the UWM dorms, it made me so much tougher and less flinchy. Fight with good friends, cause they shouldn't hold grudges.

Have fun
Old 08-22-2004, 10:12 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

If you put everything you have behind about 5 punches dead-on to your opponent and he looks at you like "You aint shiiiit... Run, fast...very fast...lol..
Old 08-22-2004, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by JD_GSXR
If you put everything you have behind about 5 punches dead-on to your opponent and he looks at you like "You aint shiiiit... Run, fast...very fast...lol..
Or after he hits u 5 times be like u aint ****, even though ur face is killing. lol have him run
Old 08-26-2004, 11:59 PM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point

hit him first first punch sets the tone and usualy wins and if yer losen hell ya kick him in the nuts!
Old 08-27-2004, 06:48 AM

So basically everyone is telling you that, if you are losing a fight then kick him in the nuts, BUT if you are winning the fight then you better guard your nuts because the other guy is going to kick you
Old 08-27-2004, 09:59 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

always fight to win... there is no such thing as dirty fighting... there are no rules in a streetfight
Old 08-27-2004, 01:55 PM

Jay6 is a decent person

Learn the headbutt. Its the great equalizer
Old 08-29-2004, 02:07 PM
jab

jab is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, their are no rules in a streetfight. And the only thing taht will make you better at fighting is fighting. Get into a class and train with pros, its the only way to go. Fight clubs are ok but why fight with a bunch of untrained amatuers, yes it will make you a much better fighter but not as good as with the real deal./. Fight with knowlege, not emotion. Learn to control your opponent and make him try to react to your decisions and not the other way around. This is easily started with defensive moves. Let him throw a punch kick whatever, once hes thrown it hes done, as long as you can keep from getting hit(training)hes of balanced unless well trained and then hes putty in your hands>>> People that arent trained dont realize that their first move is often the start of their demise!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

after 6 years of martial arts, and a buttload of military training. I've found that the best way to fight is 500 meters away with a big *** gun. But thats just me. Should you be unfortunate enough to get into some hand to hand, three simple places are most effective.

1. Hit them in the throat
2. Hit them in the *****
3 Kick them while they're down or not lookin

if none of these work... run like hell. I'd be scared as **** of any man that doesn't quit after gettin kicked in the *****!
Old 08-29-2004, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
if none of these work... run like hell. I'd be scared as **** of any man that doesn't quit after gettin kicked in the *****!
I've seen it happen... it was funny as hell, the guy tried to play it off like that he was so worked up wanting to fight that he didn't feel it.... of course no one believed him and the chicks avoided him after that.... everyone just figured he was hung like a 3 year old after that....
Old 08-30-2004, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by KingofSlackers
I've seen it happen... it was funny as hell, the guy tried to play it off like that he was so worked up wanting to fight that he didn't feel it.... of course no one believed him and the chicks avoided him after that.... everyone just figured he was hung like a 3 year old after that....

Old 08-31-2004, 09:42 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jay6
Learn the headbutt. Its the great equalizer
ive headbutted people, in clubs and bars, people watching dont know what to do, and the people ive headbutted usually dont fight back... use the space 1 inch above your eyebrow, dont bend your neck, bend at the lower back, throw all your momentum forward, land it right in their nose, theyll drop every time, assuming you connect good...

other tips, give a quick open hand jab to their throat, connect their throat with the skin between your thumb and index finger.

i learned this one from hockey, assuming their facing you, if your righthanded, take your left hand and grab the right part of their shirt right where their pec is, twist it, and aim your elbow up, this makes it so they cant hit you around your arm there, and it limits their arm movement so that if they do hit you, its not hard... then just blast them in the nose about 20 times, twisting your knuckle when you connect, so it breaks all the bones in the nose....
Old 08-31-2004, 10:15 PM

Yeah ive been headbutted lol sucks

I agree though, people around you always thinnk ur crazy when u headbutt someone
Old 08-31-2004, 10:44 PM

sum41playa2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

if they are talking shyt s they walk up to u usually they will get in ur face first cuz their stupid and they will be in ur face talking shyt but as soon as he gets to u jus hit him once wit all u got they usually drop with jus 1 cuz they think ur gonna run ur mouth like them
Old 09-01-2004, 02:57 AM

hondagirl929 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree on the whole throat thing...but have to disagree on you throwin the first punch and if you don't..you're gonna lose....i always followed the rule, let them make first contact..cuz if something goes down, or charges are made, i was acting in self-defense, bitch hit me first. can't say i ever lost a fight. and none of them were cat fights..i don't deal with that ****...lol, if the bitch wants to get loud and fight..she better be ready to throw some **** around and take some or she's goin down.

but i'm a girl..so what do i know, right
Old 09-01-2004, 09:00 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

I got jumped by 5 guys once, the fight lasted approx 6 seconds, and I won without ever being hit. Here's how...

I knew these ****** had it in for me, knew there was 5 of em, so I had the benefit of not being surprised when I saw the first one.

I saw the first guy jump out, heard noise behind me. Immediatley headbutted, and then elbowed the first guy in the face/temple area, spun and shin-kicked the next guy right above his right knee,outside the leg, then straight-legged him in the chest. Then I pulled my desert eagle 9mm, Hydro-Shock Hollow points (w00t!), pointed it at guys 3-5, and said, "Any more of this BS and I start popping f*cking heads."

They believed me, so they laid down as ordered and waited for the cops to come and cart them off. Martial Arts...get your kids into it early if you love em

And also...not throwing the first punch is called "Waiting to get your face smashed." It's stupid. If you can tell it's going to be a fight...hit the SOB so hard he never forgets you.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
Then I pulled my desert eagle 9mm, Hydro-Shock Hollow points (w00t!), pointed it at guys 3-5, and said, "Any more of this BS and I start popping f*cking heads."

OMG, I can't stop laughing.... That is classic!!!

Quick Reply: Best fighting tips