What for dinner?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person
What for dinner?

Im eatin sum mini penne pasta with a vodka tomato sauce. and its good as hell. What you guys eatin?
Old 05-01-2004, 06:36 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What for dinner?

a turkey lunchable...i'm lazy today
Old 05-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Going out to eat in an hour, local BBQ joint
Old 05-01-2004, 06:41 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CruiserErik
mmm bbq sounds good
Old 05-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Fate loves the fearless

Originally Posted by CruiserErik
I want some bbq ribs. They sound real good right now. Screw the fancy ****
Old 05-01-2004, 06:47 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

french fries.....
Old 05-01-2004, 07:18 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about

Damn, some of you eat like your trying to starve yourself. Listen, if you are trying to lose wieght then its not what yoiu eat, its how much exercise you do. Jeez, when I saw "what are you going to eat for DINNER" and someone said fries. I wa sliek WTF, are you serious? LIke there is something wrong, seriously. Then there was someone saying a turkey lunchable b/c they were lazy. But aren't they hungry, damn. I don't care how lazy I am, My *** is going to get my *** up and make some dinner.

This is what I am going to eat. And yes this is only for me. No roomates here. And no chicks coming over tonight. So I can rest for today and tonight and eat my dinner.

I am making these chunks of bbq meat, I am going to make rice, mashed potatoes with cheese, yams, and I have to go to the store for another gallon of water.

I think that's it. I should be full after this.... Cant wait for it to be done...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	May01868111.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	77054  
Old 05-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Fate loves the fearless

Originally Posted by bikerboy
Damn, some of you eat like your trying to starve yourself. Listen, if you are trying to lose wieght then its not what yoiu eat, its how much exercise you do. Jeez, when I saw "what are you going to eat for DINNER" and someone said fries. I wa sliek WTF, are you serious? LIke there is something wrong, seriously. Then there was someone saying a turkey lunchable b/c they were lazy. But aren't they hungry, damn. I don't care how lazy I am, My *** is going to get my *** up and make some dinner.

This is what I am going to eat. And yes this is only for me. No roomates here. And no chicks coming over tonight. So I can rest for today and tonight and eat my dinner.

I am making these chunks of bbq meat, I am going to make rice, mashed potatoes with cheese, yams, and I have to go to the store for another gallon of water.

I think that's it. I should be full after this.... Cant wait for it to be done...
Damn son. I cant eat that much in a whole day. ahahah Look at your dog eyeing the meat.
Old 05-01-2004, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
Damn son. I cant eat that much in a whole day. ahahah Look at your dog eyeing the meat.

its a good thing she's behind bars as she would be trying to mack on my meat... err wait that sound ****** disgusting. Let me rephrase that, ots a good thing she is behind bar or else she'd be trying to mack my bbq steaks....

That's better
Old 05-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Fate loves the fearless

its a good thing she's behind bars as she would be trying to mack on my meat... err wait that sound ****** disgusting. Let me rephrase that, ots a good thing she is behind bar or else she'd be trying to mack my bbq steaks....

That's better
ahahahahahahah. ur dog is a leghumper isnt it
Old 05-01-2004, 07:44 PM

sd123 is an unknown quantity at this point

a whole pizza.....just for me....mmmm
Old 05-01-2004, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
ahahahahahahah. ur dog is a leghumper isnt it

no cause he's a she... And she is 6 mo old. And if she did do that, she'll find out real fast she did something wrong...Zero tolerance for bs in this house... I only want trained dogs...
Old 05-01-2004, 07:58 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by sd123
pizza sounds good too, mmm hamburger and mushrooms :YEAH
Old 05-01-2004, 07:59 PM
what is he doing?

no cause he's a she... And she is 6 mo old. And if she did do that, she find my foot up her *** (and to the animal rights people, not literally)
Old 05-01-2004, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ahhh, rats, you qouted me while I was changing it damnit...
Old 05-01-2004, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
pizza sounds good too, mmm hamburger and mushrooms :YEAH

mushrooms are gross....
Old 05-01-2004, 08:01 PM
what is he doing?

ahhh, rats, you qouted me while I was changing it damnit...
sorry
Old 05-01-2004, 08:01 PM
what is he doing?

mushrooms are gross....
mushrooms are the best....but only if they are juicy, not all dried up like pizza huts, now those are gross
Old 05-01-2004, 08:21 PM

MD600 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had steak and mini taters
Old 05-01-2004, 08:47 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by sd123
lol same here i'm eating dominoes
i was goin out to stunt alone and so i was warming up the tires riding around and then it started raining ALOT so i turned around did some nice rolling burnouts on the way home and then when i got here i had about 15 bucks in my pocket so i ordered a medium pizza with a sprite cuz i'm home alone and i don't feel like cookin something to eat, so now i'm waiting on the damn delivery guy to get here so i can eat

Quick Reply: What for dinner?