Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   What for dinner? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/72034-what-dinner.html)

wheeliekid 05-01-2004 06:34 PM

What for dinner?

Im eatin sum mini penne pasta with a vodka tomato sauce. and its good as hell. What you guys eatin?

becky 05-01-2004 06:36 PM

Re: What for dinner?

a turkey lunchable...i'm lazy today :laughing

Erik 05-01-2004 06:40 PM

Going out to eat in an hour, local BBQ joint

becky 05-01-2004 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=CruiserErik]Going out to eat in an hour, local BBQ joint[/QUOTE]
mmm bbq sounds good

wheeliekid 05-01-2004 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=CruiserErik]Going out to eat in an hour, local BBQ joint[/QUOTE]

I want some bbq ribs. They sound real good right now. Screw the fancy shit

Sean24 05-01-2004 06:47 PM

french fries.....

bikerboy 05-01-2004 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Damn, some of you eat like your trying to starve yourself. Listen, if you are trying to lose wieght then its not what yoiu eat, its how much exercise you do. Jeez, when I saw "what are you going to eat for DINNER" and someone said fries. I wa sliek WTF, are you serious? LIke there is something wrong, seriously. Then there was someone saying a turkey lunchable b/c they were lazy. But aren't they hungry, damn. I don't care how lazy I am, My ass is going to get my ass up and make some dinner.

This is what I am going to eat. And yes this is only for me. No roomates here. And no chicks coming over tonight. So I can rest for today and tonight and eat my dinner.

I am making these chunks of bbq meat, I am going to make rice, mashed potatoes with cheese, yams, and I have to go to the store for another gallon of water.

I think that's it. I should be full after this.... Cant wait for it to be done...

wheeliekid 05-01-2004 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy]Damn, some of you eat like your trying to starve yourself. Listen, if you are trying to lose wieght then its not what yoiu eat, its how much exercise you do. Jeez, when I saw "what are you going to eat for DINNER" and someone said fries. I wa sliek WTF, are you serious? LIke there is something wrong, seriously. Then there was someone saying a turkey lunchable b/c they were lazy. But aren't they hungry, damn. I don't care how lazy I am, My ass is going to get my ass up and make some dinner.

This is what I am going to eat. And yes this is only for me. No roomates here. And no chicks coming over tonight. So I can rest for today and tonight and eat my dinner.

I am making these chunks of bbq meat, I am going to make rice, mashed potatoes with cheese, yams, and I have to go to the store for another gallon of water.

I think that's it. I should be full after this.... Cant wait for it to be done...
[/QUOTE]

Damn son. I cant eat that much in a whole day. ahahah Look at your dog eyeing the meat.

bikerboy 05-01-2004 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=wheeliekid]Damn son. I cant eat that much in a whole day. ahahah Look at your dog eyeing the meat.[/QUOTE]

its a good thing she's behind bars as she would be trying to mack on my meat... err wait that sound fukkin disgusting. Let me rephrase that, ots a good thing she is behind bar or else she'd be trying to mack my bbq steaks....

That's better :laughing

wheeliekid 05-01-2004 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy]its a good thing she's behind bars as she would be trying to mack on my meat... err wait that sound fukkin disgusting. Let me rephrase that, ots a good thing she is behind bar or else she'd be trying to mack my bbq steaks....

That's better :laughing[/QUOTE]

ahahahahahahah. ur dog is a leghumper isnt it :laughing :laughing

sd123 05-01-2004 07:44 PM

a whole pizza.....just for me....mmmm

bikerboy 05-01-2004 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=wheeliekid]ahahahahahahah. ur dog is a leghumper isnt it :laughing :laughing[/QUOTE]

no cause he's a she... And she is 6 mo old. And if she did do that, she'll find out real fast she did something wrong...Zero tolerance for bs in this house... I only want trained dogs...

becky 05-01-2004 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=sd123]a whole pizza.....just for me....mmmm[/QUOTE]
pizza sounds good too, mmm hamburger and mushrooms :YEAH

becky 05-01-2004 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy]no cause he's a she... And she is 6 mo old. And if she did do that, she find my foot up her ass (and to the animal rights people, not literally) :laughing[/QUOTE]
:laughing

bikerboy 05-01-2004 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=KC Becky]:laughing[/QUOTE]
ahhh, rats, you qouted me while I was changing it damnit... :laughing

bikerboy 05-01-2004 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=KC Becky]pizza sounds good too, mmm hamburger and mushrooms :YEAH[/QUOTE]

mushrooms are gross....

becky 05-01-2004 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy]ahhh, rats, you qouted me while I was changing it damnit... :laughing[/QUOTE]
sorry :laughing

becky 05-01-2004 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=bikerboy]mushrooms are gross....[/QUOTE]
mushrooms are the best....but only if they are juicy, not all dried up like pizza huts, now those are gross

MD600 05-01-2004 08:21 PM

i had steak and mini taters :WOOOOT:

Beto 05-01-2004 08:47 PM

[QUOTE=sd123]a whole pizza.....just for me....mmmm[/QUOTE]
lol same here i'm eating dominoes :cheers
i was goin out to stunt alone and so i was warming up the tires riding around and then it started raining ALOT so i turned around did some nice rolling burnouts on the way home and then when i got here i had about 15 bucks in my pocket so i ordered a medium pizza with a sprite cuz i'm home alone and i don't feel like cookin something to eat, so now i'm waiting on the damn delivery guy to get here so i can eat