I did a 5280 ft coaster today on accident

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 11:07 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I did a 5280 ft coaster today on accident

Originally Posted by blee
Yessir,that would be ,I haven't stunted the streets in a loooong time and like to keep it that way,I truck my bike to the lot with all my tools n ****,I can't afford to get into any more trouble,so if we can get a good lot session then I'm down for sure.If i got popped on the streets I would feel like such an idiot cause I know I'm not legal.I got no registration or ins,and at the lot when the cops come they just say load up and leave and never checked our papers or plates.

We need to have a big lot session in Detroit yet this year, beerad is supposed to do a little filming for bmorex's next vid.. Villa set something up, or let us know if there is already something set up!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:13 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MoHawk
If SL is going down the *******, move to Stuntride. No one wants to hear your bullshit.... ******* ******
I was at our spot here the other week when everyone from all over was here and someone brought up how no one can stand you. You have taken over where jesse left off so good for you slappy. You have taken the spot of the most ANNOYING, **** TALKING person on here..... That's something you should tell your parents about! Go get that space bar checked on your keyboard cause I don't want you to loop your sick wheelies

Last edited by EGO; 10-18-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO
I was at our spot here the other week when everyone from all over was here and someone brought up how no one can stand you. You have taken over where jesse left off so good for you slappy. You have taken the spot of the most ANNOYING, **** TALKING person on here..... That's something you should tell your parents about! Go get that space bar checked on your keyboard cause I don't want you to loop you sick wheelies
Old 10-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
5280 or 52.80 ?
lol he went 52 steps far lol.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by villa76
Well thats good for lame *** Michigan people in this state are too cool to get together every weekend like all the other states do.
move to ny we make whoolies here
Old 10-19-2009, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1 pass that this way - here's some for ya

wait a second - is that who's in my avatar
Old 10-19-2009, 01:29 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 pass that this way - here's some for ya

wait a second - is that who's in my avatar
I think so.. You should do a little photoshoping!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:33 AM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sicc0
LMAO dude we should meet up i do those in the Pacific hahahahahahah
Well I can walk on water, so if you need someone to shoot video. Let me know.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dilts646
I think so.. You should do a little photoshoping!
lol - im no good w photochop I didnt know who it was but I copied the avy from ego so im assuming its mohawk now that ive seen their SL drama

Name:  dramas.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  49.4 KB
Old 10-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
I was at our spot here the other week when everyone from all over was here and someone brought up how no one can stand you. You have taken over where jesse left off so good for you slappy. You have taken the spot of the most ANNOYING, **** TALKING person on here..... That's something you should tell your parents about! Go get that space bar checked on your keyboard cause I don't want you to loop your sick wheelies

Nice pic
Old 11-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

One handed 1000 foot nose coasters today on the ZZZZZZZZX 14 BABY!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:21 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Bringing it back from the dead.....
Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 PM

theon1yboss is a decent person

haha a bump threw you up to ballance point on a zx14 haha are you joking !!!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
One handed 1000 foot nose coasters today on the ZZZZZZZZX 14 BABY!
Liar...that was yesterday...not today.I had video on my phone but my dog stepped on the buttons and it got deleted thats the second time proof of your epic stunt was lost. I love that minty f4ez by the way
Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Liar...that was yesterday...not today.I had video on my phone but my dog stepped on the buttons and it got deleted thats the second time proof of your epic stunt was lost. I love that minty f4ez by the way
Bad Dog!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:42 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

he hit a lump, not a bump. lumps in the road do some insane ****.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Bro I feel you. The other day I was doing like 180mph on my 58 tooth stunted F4i when I saw a squirrel run into the street. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting it and ended up doing a stoppie, then I run over it with just the front wheel and it through right into balance point. I ended up riding it out for like 2,500 ft. It was sick.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by theon1yboss
haha a bump threw you up to ballance point on a zx14 haha are you joking !!!
No It's not a joke He coasted by my Lambo and I couldn't get my phone out in time to take video,It was SSSSSIIIIICCCCKKKKKK,them Michigan Lumps are insane.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnPoint
Bro I feel you. The other day I was doing like 180mph on my 58 tooth stunted F4i when I saw a squirrel run into the street. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting it and ended up doing a stoppie, then I run over it with just the front wheel and it through right into balance point. I ended up riding it out for like 2,500 ft. It was sick.
Liar... squirrels don't live in L.A. anymore,they all got shot cause their furr was the wrong color in the wrong hood
Old 11-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
5280 or 52.80 ?

Quick Reply: I did a 5280 ft coaster today on accident