I did a 5280 ft coaster today on accident

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 09:10 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: I did a 5280 ft coaster today on accident

Originally Posted by old man roger
you people are missing the humor here
Old 10-17-2009, 10:29 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cashvillestunna

wat a ******* ******! this sounds just like the thread from our lil *** 420zack who swerved to miss a car during a wheelie and did a circle! why lie? go commit sucicde ya ****** squid!!

YOUR calling someone a squid!!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:42 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tricky500
i'ma squid. but all i gotsta say is stop pulling a guru ! that **** is patented.
not a guru its a ROB DURREN
Old 10-17-2009, 10:49 AM

danzigity is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
lol someone with shorts on doing a power wheelie on the street using the term squid haha ohhh the irony

AND on a gsxr.... i mean gixxer.... my bad
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
you people are missing the humor here
INDEED
Originally Posted by cashvillestunna

wat a ******* ******! this sounds just like the thread from our lil *** 420zack who swerved to miss a car during a wheelie and did a circle! why lie? go commit sucicde ya ****** squid!!
and wow...nice shorts and pow pow bud....seems awfully squidly to meeee
Old 10-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cashville did NOT use his best judgement before making that comment.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:10 AM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by villa76
I knew it nothing but hate. Ill post the vid to shut all you bitches up!
did the camera guy while recording you accidently hit stop when he hit the bump?

Last edited by stevestunt; 10-17-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you doing circles in grass?
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 AM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Are you doing circles in grass?
yeah theres some of it on this vid..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3DL9jfUtY4
Old 10-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Post Whore Nazi

That **** is hilarious
Old 10-17-2009, 11:23 AM

Durren09 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was on my zx14 today on the highway on top of 3rd gear right, and all of a sudden I hit this lump in the road which throws me up to balance point in like 2 seconds so I freak the **** out and pull in the clutch and ride the brake lightly Well belive it or not a mile later I set it down and pull over to check my shorts. Ive been on this site for awhile and I know how to ride so dont hate or accuse me of being a liar. Keep the negative comments to yourselves please. Thanks

No you didn't! That's not possible!
Old 10-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Post Whore Nazi

If Durren says it is impossible, Then I believe VIlla
Old 10-17-2009, 11:34 AM

ORANGE CRUSH is a decent person

i do 2000 ft stoppies at the north pole all the time! anyone down to ride w me there? im goin tonight! hahaha
Old 10-17-2009, 11:52 AM

repsolstuntin1 is a decent person

The zx 14 is a couch on wheels you would have 2 hit a small ramp or something to get the wheel off of the ground. Exscpecially if your geared stock. Im not hating crazy **** can happen but a mile in coaster on the heaviest production bike built. That bike is a paracute on 1 wheel. which could have helped but i gotta c a video to apprechiate that....
Old 10-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Me and Durren are hittin the lot. Holler ***** haters!
Old 10-17-2009, 11:54 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

you shouldnt post up b s like this thread with out video to prove it
what a jack ***...
Old 10-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Me and Durren are hittin the lot. Holler ***** haters!

Super jealous. Are you on the Dream Team too Villa? I thought ONe Wheel Neal was the only one dreamy enough for the dream team....
Old 10-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

This is balance point on my zx14 for all the haters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	balance point zx14.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	232552
Old 10-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Post Whore Nazi

This is bp on my Gixxer

Old 10-17-2009, 12:45 PM

ahhhhWHOA is an unknown quantity at this point

Unreal how many people on here just jump straight to posting and hating without seeing the humor or reading the thread to understand the humor in the first place. Gotta love Hatelife.com

Quick Reply: I did a 5280 ft coaster today on accident