Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

lol jimmy i can just imagine you bobbing your head to this song while killing the circles
Old 09-03-2009, 09:56 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh today is a good day..
Old 09-03-2009, 09:57 AM
weed.

im going to try and get my endorsement back lol
Old 09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Yea buddy!!!! Hope you get it back as soon as you can. I once had mine suspended and that SUCKED.

I put my IPod head phones on and jam to hip hop, I have listened to rock so long it's like hearing the same thing over and over and over.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I can kill circles on my fiddy but have yet to pull a compete circle on my 636. I AM going to before the winter though and will post video of me busting my *** trying. I have been with the company I work for 20 years and I am getting a HELMET cam for my 20th anniversary gift from my company. LOL If they knew what I was going to be doing with it they may have thought twice about giving me this.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Never to late to elevate

Postwhoring at work RULES
Old 09-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Never to late to elevate

U c me
Hustle hard Stack paper
It's alright ya'll haters
It's nothing We major
U c me Hi Hater Hi hater Hi hater
U c me Hi hater Hi hater Hi hater
U c me Hi hater

Old 09-03-2009, 11:03 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Hi haters
Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Sicc0
Hi haters
Doesn't this song kind of remind you of life on Stuntlife?
Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

i c that rufio is still MIA ... what the hell happend to the kid ....
Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Doesn't this song kind of remind you of life on Stuntlife?
hell yea ..

its funny u brough it up cause when i hear that song stuntlife always pops in my head
Old 09-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Never to late to elevate

Yeah. Dolla Bills ya'll. Lotta bills ya'll
New year tryna touch me a mill ya'll
Came up now. I'm what's Up now
When U shine all these haters wanna talk down
I don't feel a way about what a ***** say
It's alright luv I let a hater hate
Pull up on them see them paper plate
Old 09-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Never to late to elevate

See da oyster perpetuate day 2 day
It's a fact right. ****** act trife
How they smile in your face then they back bite
I just laugh right. Make em' mad like
Watch them turn around and say he ain't that nice
Getting bread dough. Mad head hoe
Seems like they don't love you till you dead yo
Let em' talk dog it don't phase me.
It might not be right if they don't hate me
Old 09-03-2009, 11:10 AM
www.GRAMX.com

but so does this song ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEwohfD-II
Old 09-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Never to late to elevate

Hustle hard Stack paper
It's nothing We major
U c me Hi hater Hi hater Hi hater
U c me Hi hater

Old 09-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Never to late to elevate

Yea buddy!!!!

Jadakiss
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Never to late to elevate

Yeah. Let em c me
Hi hater
Pull of easy. (Bye Hater)
U don't like me? (Why hater)
Won't U tell em how mad I make ya
I ain't caught up. In all da hot talk
Caddy all White. Call it Scott Storch
U don't feel me. Ice grill me.
Hate so bad. U wanna kill me
Old 09-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Never to late to elevate

What it did Dog we getting money here
Wanna snitch man get us a 100 years
That's sad dog. Why you mad 4
Is it the face on my xxxxx or her xxx dog ???? think the first one is *** wonder if the second one is puss

Y u Like dat? Dat aint right black
We boss out in da club. U don't like dat
U know u like dat. U wanna be me
Why U twistin up your face when you c me
Old 09-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Never to late to elevate

Hustle hard Stack paper
It's nothing We major
U c me Hi hater Hi hater hi hater
U c me Hi hater
Old 09-03-2009, 11:21 AM
www.GRAMX.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTkRN2FwUlc

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread