Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 06:56 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by Sicc0
holy **** so this thing is real real .. the dude died .. wow ewww .. either way im not watching no sick **** like that ... its bad enough hearing about it

ya that **** really happened ******* retarded *** mother ******* natural selection i guess lol thanks for the rep yo tryin to get my 4th box ill hit you tomorrow
Old 09-02-2009, 06:58 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
ya that **** really happened ******* retarded *** mother ******* natural selection i guess lol thanks for the rep yo tryin to get my 4th box ill hit you tomorrow
haha yea i want another box too lol .... n u know RED is the new green here ... but i dont want it lol ... im all repped out so ill hit u up when i can again ... peace
Old 09-02-2009, 06:58 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

aite im out goin to do stupid **** on my bike ... be on later maybe
Old 09-02-2009, 06:59 PM
www.GRAMX.com

1400 wooooo lets get it .... i wish my rep was that high lol
Old 09-02-2009, 07:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

wtf is up yalll
Old 09-02-2009, 07:09 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

wow i already hit 2000 post today damn i came into the day with like 1700 and something i think
Old 09-02-2009, 07:10 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sicc0
n excessa you should invite more girls to this thread to chat with us idiots

+1
Old 09-02-2009, 07:11 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

damn another green block added
Old 09-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jrider
wow i already hit 2000 post today damn i came into the day with like 1700 and something i think
your gettin' there ...
Old 09-02-2009, 08:14 PM
weed.

^ it took you 6 years to get you that many blox and i got that in 2 months
Old 09-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
Rep hasnt been out for 6 years... and before they turned rep back on... i had 2 blox...
Old 09-02-2009, 09:51 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Bray
Rep hasnt been out for 6 years... and before they turned rep back on... i had 2 blox...

i havent smoked in 4 days. last pack was when i last spoke with you
Old 09-02-2009, 09:59 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

videos where someone dies always freak me out.

impaled by a horse would be extra icky.

was the guy who died a willing participant, or was this like...murder by horse *** raping? because that's just too creative. murder should never be that involved.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by excessa
videos where someone dies always freak me out.

impaled by a horse would be extra icky.

was the guy who died a willing participant, or was this like...murder by horse *** raping? because that's just too creative. murder should never be that involved.

whats up missy

and yo that sounds like the movie SAW mixed with a comedy ... death by horse *** raping buahahahahahahha
Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by jrider
thats cause ur a post ****/*****/thread raper

congrats keep rapin
Old 09-02-2009, 10:07 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter

ohhhhh its pimpin .... pimpin ... since u got so much and i got so little better rep me up damit
Old 09-02-2009, 10:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo i just came back from the lot wooo good session today, a few kids came down and we ripped it .... got 1/2 circle on lock now lol ... still a long way to go...
Old 09-02-2009, 10:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo i dropped my bike today ... woooo what a rush ... clutched it up from a stand still and that **** just started rockin i hit the switch to shut the bike off and let go .. SI cage saved the day i love that thing damn ... only my bars got bent back a lil but loosened the screws and its all gravy baby ....

this **** looked like the sick innovations video where they clutch the bike up n let go to show how the cage works except i was on my bike lol ... glad im ok ... n another good day of stuntin behind me woooo i feel good ...
Old 09-02-2009, 10:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

so what did u mello ***** do today?
Old 09-02-2009, 10:17 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo i dropped my bike today ... woooo what a rush ... clutched it up from a stand still and that **** just started rockin i hit the switch to shut the bike off and let go .. SI cage saved the day i love that thing damn ... only my bars got bent back a lil but loosened the screws and its all gravy baby ....

this **** looked like the sick innovations video where they clutch the bike up n let go to show how the cage works except i was on my bike lol ... glad im ok ... n another good day of stuntin behind me woooo i feel good ...

gotta love SI brotha!

dont make me post up pictures here lol

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread