Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Yea, it's a little crazy but if you saw my GSXR you would think it just rolled off the show room floor,,,,, still.

I am about to buy another bike even. I will have 3 sportbikes then and have a total bike count of 8. Now that **** is crazy right? bikes are like children to me. Once I get my hands on them I just can't let them go. The only bike I have sold in the last 10 years was my dirt bike cause I kept getting hurt on it. Couldn't leave the jumps alone.
oh dude im just like you, i got my 99 900rr that i dont wanna let go its my baby but i crashed on it every year since i bought it and last year was my last warning, almost got killed on the highway so now its just sittin in the garage, imma start showing it to ppl .. but its so damn hard
Old 09-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like how that last part was an afterthought
Old 09-11-2009, 04:30 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

n btw u pimpin OMJ share the love ... give me one of ur bikes ... what u need 8 bikes for old man jk
Old 09-11-2009, 04:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

im ****** pissed they were sayin it was gonna be nice this weekend and its nothing but rain damnit ... i wanted to ride bad, i only rode 1 this week its a damn shame
Old 09-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I only rod eonce this week as well. AND it was POURING then. lol. I'd rather have it be raining than have a bike that I haven't ridden in a year and is only waiting for a gas tank whenit is GORGEOUS out
Old 09-11-2009, 04:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I only rod eonce this week as well. AND it was POURING then. lol. I'd rather have it be raining than have a bike that I haven't ridden in a year and is only waiting for a gas tank whenit is GORGEOUS out
in ur situation i agree, but when u have a bike ready to roaaaaar the streets and its raining its just depressing
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Post Whore Nazi

It is depressing when it is 80 and brezzy and gorgeous and you go home and look at the bike you have been building for a year and you cant ride it cuz some idiot fucked up the tank mod. Grr. Wanna swap? My weather is nice. Give me your bike.... or I'll give you my weather
Old 09-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

What up MoHawk?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MoHawk
It is depressing when it is 80 and brezzy and gorgeous and you go home and look at the bike you have been building for a year and you cant ride it cuz some idiot fucked up the tank mod. Grr. Wanna swap? My weather is nice. Give me your bike.... or I'll give you my weather
lmao ... yea ill take the better piece of the deal .. give me the good weather
Post Whore Nazi

What is good Grampa?
www.GRAMX.com

jesus got like 10 ppl txtn me at once, my blackberrys about to fall apart but most of them are girls so wooohooo
Old 09-11-2009, 04:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

OMJ whats good in the hood u old geezer
Old 09-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Get pics for the cell phone pics thread. Oh... and Here is my weather (hands Gorgeous weatehr to Sicco) ENJOY
Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sicc0
n btw u pimpin OMJ share the love ... give me one of ur bikes ... what u need 8 bikes for old man jk
LOL, mini bikes got two of them. Fiddys got to of them on a 88 kit one. That one is mine. Honda Shadow, a 03 636 and a 06 GSXR 1000 I want the liter bike and the stunt bike back as mine, my wife's driving the GSXR right now and will be getting her a cherry 600 cc sportbike for her to ride. Was going to trade the GSXR in and get her a 600 cc sportbike. Even had the guy wanting to trade even up for a 2008 but my wife wants me to keep them all and get her another one.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Wish I had $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ like that ^
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

I am heading to a lot today. There is a slight break in the weather and one of my friends that works right across from a lot we stunt at told me that people are out there all day long. Come on quitting time!!!!! You know how when you wash your car it starts raining? Well I am starting to think me putting my handbrake on is like the same thing.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Never to late to elevate

You will one day MoHawk. Be careful what you wish for. You wait a couple of years and you got it and your spending all your time fixing the **** you own and your thinking I know what they mean by the phrase, "you become a slave to your possessions."
Old 09-11-2009, 04:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
LOL, mini bikes got two of them. Fiddys got to of them on a 88 kit one. That one is mine. Honda Shadow, a 03 636 and a 06 GSXR 1000 I want the liter bike and the stunt bike back as mine, my wife's driving the GSXR right now and will be getting her a cherry 600 cc sportbike for her to ride. Was going to trade the GSXR in and get her a 600 cc sportbike. Even had the guy wanting to trade even up for a 2008 but my wife wants me to keep them all and get her another one.
Jimmy hands down .. u got an awesome wife ... my girl would burn crush dismantle my bikes the first chance she got ...
Old 09-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Sicc0
OMJ whats good in the hood u old geezer
Man, look'n for legit places to stunt bud. Just got my handbrake put on and shortly before I did they shut down our lot. **** the good luck
Old 09-11-2009, 04:55 PM
www.GRAMX.com

n thnx for the good weather mohawk but its still raining

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread