Old 09-11-2009, 11:01 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by Sicc0
rufio whats good homie
u going to pa with all the fellas?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:02 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
order online
yea i think imma order staight from hai
Old 09-11-2009, 11:04 AM

yea i think imma order staight from hai
yeah i think im gonna order those pegs from them
Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

u going to pa with all the fellas?
hell yea im goin .... but there is a chance i might not get the van cause my bro might take it that weekend if that happens im screwed unless someone got a hitch, i got a trailer for 2 bikes but no hitch ... but yea as of now IM Def goin ... dont wanna miss that session its gonna be sick

what bout u? coming too
Old 09-11-2009, 11:19 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yeah i think im gonna order those pegs from them
no doubt ... i heard some kids complain about hai too that they have delays and **** but a lot of ppl said it was a smooth transaction as well ... i dont care tho, im gonna do my bike over the winter, get the hb, omr subcage, short stock exhaust and whatever i need to have a all out stunt bike ...
Old 09-11-2009, 11:20 AM

hell yea im goin .... but there is a chance i might not get the van cause my bro might take it that weekend if that happens im screwed unless someone got a hitch, i got a trailer for 2 bikes but no hitch ... but yea as of now IM Def goin ... dont wanna miss that session its gonna be sick

what bout u? coming too
wait a sec...i got a van with a hitch but no trailer this could work perfectly
Old 09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
www.GRAMX.com

wait a sec...i got a van with a hitch but no trailer this could work perfectly
aiiiite, r u goin by urself or someone coming with u?

i mean i got a van with a hitch but if my brother takes it im totally screwed,

so if that happens wanna link up? cause i def dont wanna miss that weekend

my boy is coming with me i think but not sure if hes taking his bike cause he needs rearsets and **** like that
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91wki_jQf0
Old 09-11-2009, 11:43 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by jrider
reminds me of chris .. stunt figter lmao ...

smoke weed everyday thats all i do shiiiit
Old 09-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

^^^ Ha ha. All I do...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
not really, the only person that thinks that im insane is myself

considering the fact that im still paying off my loan on my bike..

how could i be so stupid and pay 10 grand for this new bike at the dealership
LOL I did the same thing in 2006

Got it still and now got my 03 636, wish I would have started out on the 636 but hind sight is 20/20 right?
Old 09-11-2009, 01:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
LOL I did the same thing in 2006

Got it still and now got my 03 636, wish I would have started out on the 636 but hind sight is 20/20 right?
both u guys are insane ... i was gonna get a bike from the dealer then i thought about it and ... its not really worth it for me ... i do enough crazy **** i dont want another headache .. my boy crashed his **** hard and had to fix it up completely n he owed like $9000 on his bike ... i didnt want to go through that
Old 09-11-2009, 01:40 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Goin to get a haircut be back later u ***** ....
Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Enjoy the haircut. And I also remember it like it was yesterday. Saw the second plane hit
Old 09-11-2009, 03:22 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

rufio whats good homie
what up fellas i'm just getting ready to head on down to midohio for the ama grand national championships. last post till sunday night. you guys have a good weekend. i'll catch up with you guys later, peace
Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Be safe.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

both u guys are insane ... i was gonna get a bike from the dealer then i thought about it and ... its not really worth it for me ... i do enough crazy **** i dont want another headache .. my boy crashed his **** hard and had to fix it up completely n he owed like $9000 on his bike ... i didnt want to go through that
Yea, it's a little crazy but if you saw my GSXR you would think it just rolled off the show room floor,,,,, still.

I am about to buy another bike even. I will have 3 sportbikes then and have a total bike count of 8. Now that **** is crazy right? bikes are like children to me. Once I get my hands on them I just can't let them go. The only bike I have sold in the last 10 years was my dirt bike cause I kept getting hurt on it. Couldn't leave the jumps alone.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by rufio27
what up fellas i'm just getting ready to head on down to midohio for the ama grand national championships. last post till sunday night. you guys have a good weekend. i'll catch up with you guys later, peace
See ya rufio you have a sick time this weekend.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Hi OMJ
Old 09-11-2009, 04:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by rufio27
lucky u rufio ... have fun kid ... drink beer smoke n get some bitches

and enjoy the show

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread