Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by DJ KO
yea, we always take the bike trail up there. I know what happened on the damn, ya'll had a riders meeting

And you know it
Old 08-06-2009, 07:52 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

jimmy ur totally rippin off OMR here....old man stunter who post ****** all ******* day

next thing u know ull be makin sub cages
Old 08-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Hey Kyle, you know Damir right? You hit him up for a motor? I think Jacob one of the main crazys in OWE has a F4i he is parting out. Ya want me to check and see what he wants for his spare motor?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:53 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Yea Austin and that whole area is real cool. I have a sister that used to teach at UTA and one day want to move further south. Hell if I am moving I am going to the ocean.
rt on, I grew up on the coast of cali but now live in the nor-cal vally where its allways sunny and i love it, got sick of the rain.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:54 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4ibry
jimmy ur totally rippin off omr here....old man stunter who post ****** all ******* day

Old 08-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by f4ibry
jimmy ur totally rippin off OMR here....old man stunter who post ****** all ******* day

Naw,,,, I tip toed into this one. Armenian actually came up with this ****. I asked OMR and he said he didn't think my name was very original

The way I look at it is call it like you see it. I am a old man that just wont quit ****'n around with bikes and hooked on the adrenalin rush of stunt'n
Old 08-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by never 2 old
rt on, I grew up on the coast of cali but now live in the nor-cal vally where its allways sunny and i love it, got sick of the rain.
Yea you know where to move,,,,, southern cali is the ****. We could ride bikes every ****'n day there.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Never to late to elevate

I got to tell yall about a run. Highway 1 on the west is the ****'n ****. Has anyone seen that ****? man, you cannot describe that road. You HAVE to see that to get it. I took pictures and it just doesn't get all the essence of you being there.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Blah blah blah. That is all I can say cuz I haven't been on here in a minute. Been trying to paint this minty tank
Old 08-06-2009, 07:59 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

I got to tell yall about a run. Highway 1 on the west is the ****'n ****. Has anyone seen that ****? man, you cannot describe that road. You HAVE to see that to get it. I took pictures and it just doesn't get all the essence of you being there.
yup
Old 08-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Never to late to elevate

Hey guys,,,,,,, the call of a four cylinder motor hitting the rev limiter is calling me. Hear it? Reeennnnnaaannnaannnaannnaann
Old 08-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Never to late to elevate

Got to go hit the lot and meet up with my peps.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Never to late to elevate

Enjoyed postwhoring with you guys and, "I will be back."
Old 08-06-2009, 08:01 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kyle, you know Damir right? You hit him up for a motor? I think Jacob one of the main crazys in OWE has a F4i he is parting out. Ya want me to check and see what he wants for his spare motor?
thats cool, gota get some cash together. just moved into a new house
Old 08-06-2009, 08:03 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed postwhoring with you guys and, "I will be back."
later homie
Old 08-06-2009, 08:30 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Aren't there already enough post ***** threads?
Old 08-06-2009, 08:42 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Naw,,,, I tip toed into this one. Armenian actually came up with this ****. I asked OMR and he said he didn't think my name was very original

The way I look at it is call it like you see it. I am a old man that just wont quit ****'n around with bikes and hooked on the adrenalin rush of stunt'n
sweet

better get u some of these tho:

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp72901_33...50_tablets.htm
Old 08-06-2009, 08:50 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

centrum doesn't disolve all the way in your system. youl literally **** out half the pill
Old 08-06-2009, 08:55 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

wow, this thread really took off since last night!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:20 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Name:  BoobsJoggin.gif
Views: 2
Size:  1.58 MB

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread