Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Its Kyle, armenian knows me though. Don't know if we've ride'n together before. I ride w/ DSR and the Self Made guys. Known alot of them for a long time. I had the white 04 636. Sold it bout 3 months ago to get a f4i, but its got a blown motor so I haven't been out in awhile
Oh hell yea we have ridden together bro. I know Prez, Tom *** Dboy in DSR and oh you know C ****? I know him. I have ridden with DSR & Self Made.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

We had a ride like two weeks ago where Self Made, OWE and DSR all rode together. Were you there that night? We ended up on the dam at White Rock Lake? ****,,,,, that was some crazy **** that night.
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

u guys really are whorin up this thread

im ****** bored as ****
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

cool, yeah if ya remember the white 636, then ya rode w/ me. here's a pic.....

Name:  ko002.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  28.5 KB
Old 08-06-2009, 07:26 PM
u been huffin?

i miss texas...

my girl lived in austin and i visited a few times
Old 08-06-2009, 07:27 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
We had a ride like two weeks ago where Self Made, OWE and DSR all rode together. Were you there that night? We ended up on the dam at White Rock Lake? ****,,,,, that was some crazy **** that night.
nah, wasn't there. i have a blown motor right now. Ha, the good ol' damn. Brings back memories. We ain't been out there in a long *** time
Old 08-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Never to late to elevate

cool, yeah if ya remember the white 636, then ya rode w/ me. here's a pic.....

It's a small world isn't it Kyle?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:28 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by f4ibry
i miss texas...

austin has too many fraternity ****, but 6th street is the **** to go party at
Old 08-06-2009, 07:28 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

It's a small world isn't it Kyle?
yep, small world
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
u been huffin?

austin has too many fraternity ****, but 6th street is the **** to go party at
haha truth!

lotsa ****** tho....i had to be coo with the lady round.

r any of the ATX fools stuntin still? i used to talk to podunk a lot
Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Tore up a lot of **** down at Munster Tx drinking. The worst of which ended up being me.
Dam jimmy you are just ah whorin this shiz up like theres no tomarow!
So wheres garland?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Never to late to elevate

nah, wasn't there. i have a blown motor right now. Ha, the good ol' damn. Brings back memories. We ain't been out there in a long *** time
Yea, we had like 50 bikes riding that night. I think it was Trever that knocked the mirror off this guys truck that started it all. Next thing I know were running down East Grand 100 + trying to lose that guy. We end up at a gas station and C **** is like lets ride our bikes across the dam. We head that way and for some reason we take the bike trail all the ****'n way there. Picture that 40 to 50 bikes riding down the bike trail to the dam..... Then we pull up to the fish hatchery and you know that switch back walk way that heads up to the dam? Yes that's right about 15 bikes take out up that walk way. C **** had a flat and I am not about to go up that trail cause I know it's a dead end and park my **** in a handy capped space right at the bottom of the walk way. About that time here come a security guard telling us we can't do this ****. I still took the time to walk up to the dam to see what the 15 bikes were doing. Can't realy say what happened on top of the dam, well lets just say I left happier than when I got there and just felt like any second 10 cops were going to converge on us so I busted the **** out of there.

Some good times I tell ya bro.

Hope you get your new motor soon Kyle
Old 08-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Dam jimmy you are just ah whorin this shiz up like theres no tomarow!
So wheres garland?
Just north of Dallas. It's all one big *** metroplex now. Everything out here has grown together. Fort Worth, Dallas, Irving etc.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

A postwhoring a we will go,,,,, a postwhoring we gooooooo
Old 08-06-2009, 07:41 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Yea, we had like 50 bikes riding that night. I think it was Trever that knocked the mirror off this guys truck that started it all. Next thing I know were running down East Grand 100 + trying to lose that guy. We end up at a gas station and C **** is like lets ride our bikes across the dam. We head that way and for some reason we take the bike trail all the ****'n way there. Picture that 40 to 50 bikes riding down the bike trail to the dam..... Then we pull up to the fish hatchery and you know that switch back walk way that heads up to the dam? Yes that's right about 15 bikes take out up that walk way. C **** had a flat and I am not about to go up that trail cause I know it's a dead end and park my **** in a handy capped space right at the bottom of the walk way. About that time here come a security guard telling us we can't do this ****. I still took the time to walk up to the dam to see what the 15 bikes were doing. Can't realy say what happened on top of the dam, well lets just say I left happier than when I got there and just felt like any second 10 cops were going to converge on us so I busted the **** out of there.

Some good times I tell ya bro.

Hope you get your new motor soon Kyle
yea, we always take the bike trail up there. I know what happened on the damn, ya'll had a riders meeting
Old 08-06-2009, 07:43 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

haha truth!

lotsa ****** tho....i had to be coo with the lady round.

r any of the ATX fools stuntin still? i used to talk to podunk a lot
one of my boys DJ's down there and everytime I'm down there he is always spin'n "there's some hoe's in this house" when i walk in. cracks me up everytime. i think there's still a few down there
Old 08-06-2009, 07:46 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Just north of Dallas. It's all one big *** metroplex now. Everything out here has grown together. Fort Worth, Dallas, Irving etc.
Oh my sister lives in bastrop,a little town outside of austin.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

i miss texas...

Yea Austin and that whole area is real cool. I have a sister that used to teach at UTA and one day want to move further south. Hell if I am moving I am going to the ocean.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:49 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Yea Austin and that whole area is real cool. I have a sister that used to teach at UTA and one day want to move further south. Hell if I am moving I am going to the ocean.
not me, **** the sharks and the hurricanes
Old 08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
u been huffin?

haha but texas has the hot white girl on locks thas for sure

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread