Stunting vs. Volleyball

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 08:05 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Stunting vs. Volleyball

I send "squidlyr6" a text message a couple hours ago asking him if he wants to hit up the school tonight for a quick practice session and he says "NO, I have to play Volleyball at 9pm"

What kind of homo spends money on a stunt bike and then goes and signs up for a ******* Volleyball league? Pick a ******* hobby and stick with it!!!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 08:07 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re: Stunting vs. Volleyball

....First post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:08 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Dont even worry about riding with us this weekend, you can help the other 2 squids paint fences and rotortill gardens to plant Tulips.......... I'll show you where you can plant Tulips!!!!!!

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

My friends signed up for golf league last year on one of the only nights that we could ride at our good spots.

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I have to admit volleyball is pretty cool though.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
My friends signed up for golf league last year on one of the only nights that we could ride at our good spots.

what were your feelings on that matter? please share!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
what were your feelings on that matter? please share!
Well they're all better than me anyway, but I felt abandoned and lonely.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:10 PM

I have to admit volleyball is pretty cool though.

Volleyball is cool in the middle of summer when its 100+ degrees outside and you want to ride but you'd rather go have some beers and see some hot ***** rather than upset the rash you got from the previous day of swamp *** from riding in the heat.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:12 PM

Volleyball is cool in the middle of summer when its 100+ degrees outside and you want to ride but you'd rather go have some beers and see some hot ***** rather than upset the rash you got from the previous day of swamp *** from riding in the heat.
All I watched in the Olympics last summer was women's volley ball
Old 05-20-2009, 08:13 PM

All I watched in the Olympics last summer was women's volley ball

Did it interfere with your riding?
Old 05-20-2009, 08:14 PM

Did it interfere with your riding?

Lol no