Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 09:42 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
good to hear... I was going to wait for a buddy to pick it up first..
and did you take a copy?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
it's actually mixed. Sometimes they get raw footage sometimes they get edited footage. And then they stick them all into one

and then **** people over out of money for there footage & music rights.

I didn't like how there was a million effects and it'd play 12 seconds of a song before chopping to another and stuff like that

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:48 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

******* rain.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Why would you not work on the Contract????
im taking the scenic route back to zurich, hitting every stop in southern europe on the way
Old 04-23-2009, 09:49 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
******* rain.
its raining here too. made a woolie in the rain on my way home
Old 04-23-2009, 09:52 PM

hey jura!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered Spammer

is there a trukz stop in croatia?

Old 04-23-2009, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
its raining here too. made a woolie in the rain on my way home
before half year i made em too,but i crash it,i used to ride with some 1 o clock bar,and i was on the street,right after the scrape i hit the brake and rear tire started to slip and i pulled ******* handlebar on my chest and i get fliped
Old 04-23-2009, 09:55 PM

hey jura!
you sounds like my teached in elementary school,she called me jura or jurica.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by old duffer
is there a trukz stop in croatia?
i m not sure,but im think no...
Old 04-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Registered Spammer

suggest it on the trukz forum and give them a photo

Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Is that what you did to get them to open up Australia?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hauling 50,000 pounds of Gems from Brussels to Samara will earn your driver $2.96 per mile, a total of $6809.94 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

Miles To Go: 1,723 Miles
Old 04-23-2009, 10:02 PM

yep i will,which photo is better ?

Old 04-23-2009, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
before half year i made em too,but i crash it,i used to ride with some 1 o clock bar,and i was on the street,right after the scrape i hit the brake and rear tire started to slip and i pulled ******* handlebar on my chest and i get fliped
shitty,

im out
Old 04-23-2009, 10:03 PM

shitty,

im out
later.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:04 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

The second one Juca

Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Is that what you did to get them to open up Australia?
I wanted them to go farther east into russia and asia

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!