Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 04:56 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

you guys should come to my school. there are so many hatian girls with the biggest *** and smallest body. it's soooo weird looking
Old 04-23-2009, 04:57 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go Chito....I know what you like:

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
HA HA HA +1....for me it's all about proportion!!
flat *** is never proportionate to me.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:58 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by becky
you guys should come to my school. there are so many hatian girls with the biggest *** and smallest body. it's soooo weird looking
No thanks I just want hot proportionate chicks......
Old 04-23-2009, 04:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
u remind me of the person that accidently rubs their shoe on the rubber mat and it makes a farting noise and they try for the next 5 minutes to explain how it was ur shoe on the mat and u try to mimic the sound
Haha
Old 04-23-2009, 04:59 PM

Post pics.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:00 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

this is what i like

Old 04-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

this is what i like

Preach.

this is what i like

I think we can all agree on that one.
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

u remind me of the person that accidently rubs their shoe on the rubber mat and it makes a farting noise and they try for the next 5 minutes to explain how it was ur shoe on the mat and u try to mimic the sound
No, I'll rip it loud and clear. No shame here.

i've only seen ONE haitian chic that was hot. the rest had jacked up faces or untightened bodies like that black chic that adam put up. i'm not feelin that.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:02 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

this is what i like

That's nothing like the last one you posted. That girl is proportionate. Although, she could use bigger ****.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:04 PM

OK I'm going home to have sex with my gf.....later

Old 04-23-2009, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That's nothing like the last one you posted. That girl is proportionate. Although, she could use bigger ****.
i'd take the other one too cuz she had a firm body with a round, firm butt. i just dont like the droopy **** or the flat ****. **** are nice but i can go without a chic having big ones
Old 04-23-2009, 05:06 PM

i'll take a semiflat, firm booty over a saggy one though, cuz semi flat ones usually have nice bodies attached.

OK I'm going home to have sex with my gf.....later
******* right!

Look at the last pic with a nice little toe in it. mmm

but i can go without a chic
That seems to be the case doesn't it
Old 04-23-2009, 05:07 PM

^^ is that adam's gf?
Old 04-23-2009, 05:08 PM

That seems to be the case doesn't it
yeah, actually. i eventually got tired of the drama of dating and the bs that women bring. i've actually needed all this alone time. i know u've been there too. i remember when u were going through all ur bullshit, lol

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!