Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

time for a smoke ....brb
Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
could you just add an 06, 07 to the gsxr 600 and the gsxr 750 ...

on the 600 just put the 06, 07 after the <<<<<click here so it doesn't ad it to the link of the 04 05 ....

if you look on the last page you can see how i did it in the ad i posted
i see that, what ad needs to be changed then
Old 04-06-2009, 06:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

roger i did it let me know if it is right
Old 04-06-2009, 06:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
that avatar is a *****
Old 04-06-2009, 06:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
roger i did it let me know if it is right
perfect thank you , i just wanted it so any one that clicks on the first page will see i have those models available
Old 04-06-2009, 07:00 PM
StuntUSA MOD

perfect thank you , i just wanted it so any one that clicks on the first page will see i have those models available
yay! glad to help. super mod to the rescue
Old 04-06-2009, 07:00 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

that avatar is a *****
And you like it.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Your truck has had a random mechanical failure beyond normal wear and tear. Your truck is now at 72.8% condition.

First leg with this truck. good thing i bought one that does 110
Old 04-06-2009, 07:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think it's the shamwow hooker that bit the guys tongue so he beat her

who kisses a hooker any ways
right? not even a hot young one. wtf gross
Old 04-06-2009, 07:03 PM
StuntUSA MOD

And you like it.
maybe
Old 04-06-2009, 07:04 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by MikeM
Sham Wow guy vs Cannibal Hooker. Sham Wow wins

bet that put her outta work for a minute http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...lLolLolLol.gif

Last edited by MikeM; 04-06-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:06 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
bp chaser

reminds of the joke , what do you tell a chick with two black eyes ? nothing cause she didn't listen the first time...lol
you messed that one up a little

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLP19hQmVHU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yLP19hQmVHU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-06-2009, 07:07 PM
StuntUSA MOD

ughhh
Old 04-06-2009, 07:07 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Bray
Hey im gonna give your bead breaking idea a try, i got the tire just sitting in my garage, waiting to get thrown on
i used the truck on neals at the spot on saturday
Old 04-06-2009, 07:09 PM
bp chaser

I'm feeling ancy
antsy

as if ants were crawling in you. not a lot, but more than one
Old 04-06-2009, 07:11 PM
bp chaser

i just noticed thats 2 girls. nice

i have a small screen
Old 04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
bp chaser

time for a smoke ....brb
druggie :WhoopAss
Old 04-06-2009, 07:13 PM
bp chaser

yay! glad to help. super mod to the rescue
was this your first task?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!