Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
youngin i'll go tell your mother and you'll get grounded
ha, you really think your that much older than me huh?
Old 04-06-2009, 06:24 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
ha, you really think your that much older than me huh?
almost 4 years!
Old 04-06-2009, 06:26 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

i could go for a blunt right about now lol
Originally Posted by MikeM
me too

im gonna go see if i have any in my car.

Name:  smiley_zzbong.gif
Views: 3
Size:  13.5 KB
Old 04-06-2009, 06:27 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I'm feeling ancy
Old 04-06-2009, 06:28 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I'm feeling ancy
Nervous about something?
Old 04-06-2009, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm feeling nancy
doe she like it ?
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Nervous about something?
not really, no.
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by old man roger
doe she like it ?
only when she's lubed up
Old 04-06-2009, 06:34 PM

only when she's lubed up
That a girl, keep her nice and wet.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

That a girl, keep her nice and wet.
oh yea. I am a female I know what we like.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:40 PM

oh yea. I am a female I know what we like.
You sound like you speak with experience
Old 04-06-2009, 06:41 PM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2009, 06:42 PM
StuntUSA MOD

You sound like you speak with experience
well, i know what i like, thats good enough.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey super mod could you edit some thing for me on susa ?
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by old man roger
hey super mod could you edit some thing for me on susa ?
sure, name it.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

amy when you coming down to South Florida?
Old 04-06-2009, 06:47 PM
also known as OMR

sure, name it.
could you just add an 06, 07 to the gsxr 600 and the gsxr 750 ...

on the 600 just put the 06, 07 after the <<<<<click here so it doesn't ad it to the link of the 04 05 ....

if you look on the last page you can see how i did it in the ad i posted
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM
StuntUSA MOD

amy when you coming down to South Florida?
don't have any plans currently?!
also known as OMR

on the first page because i can't edit that one any more

well, i know what i like, thats good enough.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!