Omr BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 09:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

I love salads
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Mike knows all the good moves
so the one that becky likes lately.. she likes to ride me and rub her **** on my abs, thats like her main way to get off. lately ive been rubbing her o ring with 2 fingers and tons of spit. i just massage is for like 15 minutes while she rides away and the hole starts to open up by itself. like enough to stick 2 fingers in withotu it bothering her.

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
your night would've been boring without my questions

I hate to say it but you're right. Hell we're gonna take this bitch to 10 G's
Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
not you bro, was talking bout miss c. not having the stuff to make a salad
oh, thats frickin funny she was talking about salad
Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DJ KO
til i get to work atleast
see, so I had to keep you occupied these past few hours
Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

boatride =
StuntUSA MOD

I hate to say it but you're right. Hell we're gonna take this bitch to 10 G's
we already did!

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
so the one that becky likes lately.. she likes to ride me and rub her **** on my abs, thats like her main way to get off. lately ive been rubbing her o ring with 2 fingers and tons of spit. i just massage is for like 15 minutes while she rides away and the hole starts to open up by itself. like enough to stick 2 fingers in withotu it bothering her.
I got the **** rubbing on the abs thing down Imma have to try the spit on the o ring technique though.
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Juca
Mike,which route to pick,i am on the half way to perth.
buy tires
repair truck
sell tires
sell truck
fly to sydeny
buy truck
haul rock to albany for a ton of money
Old 04-03-2009, 10:00 PM
StuntUSA MOD

ding ding ding
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

buy tires
repair truck
sell tires
sell truck
fly to sydeny
buy truck
oky doky
StuntUSA MOD

buy tires
repair truck
sell tires
sell truck
fly to sydeny
buy truck
thats what tom told me to do too
Old 04-03-2009, 10:01 PM

oh, thats frickin funny she was talking about salad
That si actually pretty funny

we already did!

I see that now, who's gonna post the ad?
StuntUSA MOD

ralphie may is on comedy central!!!!!!! he's ****** great!

thats what tom told me to do too
And you did it all but buy tires see you need to listen to me.
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

time for new thread.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:02 PM
StuntUSA MOD

That si actually pretty funny

I see that now, who's gonna post the ad?
I'll do it if you let me
Old 04-03-2009, 10:02 PM

I've been watching history all night time for change thanks
Old 04-03-2009, 10:03 PM
StuntUSA MOD

And you did it all but buy tires see you need to listen to me.
I gotta rebel a little
Old 04-03-2009, 10:03 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

yea, but kat williams is a

Quick Reply: Omr BS thread