Omr BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-01-2009, 03:05 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cworley
my research has already comminced, the chick sitting next to me here at work has given me a wiered expression followed by WHAT! 4 times already.... and im' still checkin em out!
a bewbie watch'n expert could get her to show them
Old 04-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

we don't get along she's a bitch. her first day here, i said should we go **** now or do i need to apologize? she tried pulling the ol sexually harrasement thing on me... so i goes to the ol boss and says.... why am i in here i offered to appologize...... she never told me too.... he said well i can't fire you for it if you already addressed the situation.... so now i say that **** all the time. should i ask her if i can fondle her twins?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:07 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

mmm, a lesbo she is.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
What do you do?

I work for a hmo company called wellcare. I handle behavioral health and detoxificatoin addmissions after hours.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:09 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I work for a hmo company called wellcare. I handle behavioral health and detoxificatoin addmissions after hours.
sounds like you need to work on her behavioral health
Old 04-01-2009, 03:09 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Kewl. I go back to work...technically tonight.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:12 AM

Kewl. I go back to work...technically tonight.

I can't wait to quit!!!! So looking forward to getting outta school and being able to torch this bitch down... aside from all the fresh ***** that filters through here... IT'S GAY!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i lub my job. get paid to play music and drink for free. hell, all i gota do is play a song to see bewbies
Old 04-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
i lub my job. get paid to play music and drink for free. hell, all i gota do is play a song to see bewbies
Friend of mine is a DJ... he loves it
Old 04-01-2009, 03:15 AM

I love what I do, I am just tired of some BS going on and some shitty *** patients I have had lately. I'd much rather stay home and do what I want to do and get paid!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by DJ KO

I Will love me job when i'm outa of here lol. I deprive myself of sleep just so i can tinker with what i go to school for "auto body collision repair" .... i need the associates so i can start custom building, but the associates allows me to bid on insurance claim work, which is a good steady income, but my pride and heart is in full blown custom work.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:16 AM

I love what I do, I am just tired of some BS going on and some shitty *** patients I have had lately. I'd much rather stay home and do what I want to do and get paid!

You want to get paid to **** my brains out? Wouldn't that make you a *****? I prefer my ladies to just have relaxed morales... I've gotta draw the line some where doll sorry.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:17 AM

You want to get paid to **** my brains out? Wouldn't that make you a *****? I prefer my ladies to just have relaxed morales... I've gotta draw the line some where doll sorry.
I said do what *I* want to do.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 AM

I said do what *I* want to do.

You weren't throwin astricks out last night.... only thing i saw get thrown was those hands to the heavens followed by the distguishable thrill of ohhhh my gawwwwwwwwwwd cody
Old 04-01-2009, 03:23 AM

You weren't throwin astricks out last night.... only thing i saw get thrown was those hands to the heavens followed by the distguishable thrill of ohhhh my gawwwwwwwwwwd cody
You weren't suppose to tell! Now my husband will shoot you!
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

its the def the ****
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cworley
you weren't throwin astricks out last night.... Only thing i saw get thrown was those hands to the heavens followed by the distguishable thrill of ohhhh my gawwwwwwwwwwd cody
Old 04-01-2009, 03:24 AM

You weren't suppose to tell! Now my husband will shoot you!

O nooooo's ! Tell him i said be nice, O ask him if he likes that move i taught you to do with those hips, yah you know the one
Old 04-01-2009, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger

where you been all night roger rabbit! i'm bored as hell and got no one to irritate.

Quick Reply: Omr BS thread