Omr BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
no youre just rude
I'm not rude. I just speak the truth.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:31 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bray
f4i w/ clean title 3200
i replyed in the other thread sukka
Old 03-18-2009, 07:31 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

f4i w/ clean title 3200
that is good price or? and bike was stuntbike before or?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-18-2009, 07:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

f4i w/ clean title 3200
what are you talking about

Originally Posted by nags
Nope.. Not sure if he's going to. The impound fees are almost as much as he paid for it. He'll end up with way too much money into it.
i didn't think you had to pay impound fees when it was stolen from you and the cops got it back
Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

what are you talking about

i didn't think you had to pay impound fees when it was stolen from you and the cops got it back
Yep.. Had to pay it on my 150 too
Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nags
I'm not rude. I just speak the truth.
some times speaking the truth is being rude , for instance

[girl]honey do these pants make me look fat ?

[guy]no your fat *** makes you look fat
Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

You always have to pay the impound lot...They don't care why they have your stuff....Some ins. co's will pay the fee back to you if its not your fault it got towed....
Old 03-18-2009, 07:39 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

download complete
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

time to find some food...
Old 03-18-2009, 07:44 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

dam.. just got done riding, i ****** hate the smell of gas and my gas cap just started to leak

oh well.. circle progress today WHOOT WHOOT siddown 1.5 circle lol, said **** it and went for a seat stander circle.. yard sailed my bike into a five foot ditch.. but still got 3/4 of a circle
Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by 120clown
dam.. just got done riding, i ****** hate the smell of gas and my gas cap just started to leak

oh well.. circle progress today WHOOT WHOOT siddown 1.5 circle lol, said **** it and went for a seat stander circle.. yard sailed my bike into a five foot ditch.. but still got 3/4 of a circle
you got 3-4 circle or 3/4 of one circle?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
also known as OMR

the secret to ss circles is to always fail to the bar so you can just hold the clutch and brake and then just step down , the other option is to highside and thats never good ....lol
Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

the secret to ss circles is to always fail to the bar so you can just hold the clutch and brake and then just step down , the other option is to highside and thats never good ....lol
lol yeah, had it happen both ways! highside was not fun... seeing how the bike flew into the ditch and all lol.

and yes i said 3/4 of a circle.. but hey its my second day..
Old 03-18-2009, 07:54 PM
also known as OMR

failing to the bar is much easier on the bike too ,,lol
Old 03-18-2009, 07:57 PM

That was a kinda sad episode..

Pretty much my whole outlook on relationships lol
Old 03-18-2009, 07:58 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

failing to the bar is much easier on the bike too ,,lol

for sure. lol.. i can honestly say the bike took one hell of a beating today. but held up strong.

cant wait for tomorow.

so wtf is the meaning behind par.. i used to know but ****** forgot.. its been mikem's thing for like two years now...
Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

what the **** are you talking about
im talkin about yur git
Old 03-18-2009, 08:02 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

for sure. lol.. i can honestly say the bike took one hell of a beating today. but held up strong.

cant wait for tomorow.

so wtf is the meaning behind par.. i used to know but ****** forgot.. its been mikem's thing for like two years now...
you can spreader scrape and not do 1 SS circle?!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:04 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
you can spreader scrape and not do 1 SS circle?!
yes sir. lol

Quick Reply: Omr BS thread