Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
i've decided to make Subway my default lunch spot. if i cant figure out what i want to eat, i'm gonna eat at subway. so far, this week i've not been in the mood for anything so i've been hittin subway. gonna hit it again today i think.
That's usually what I fall back on too lately. We have some Title attorneys taking us out to lunch today though.

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i almost wish i had come in my truck with my stunt piece in the back. wouldn't mind practicing today. i think the itch is starting to become strong. thats good.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That's usually what I fall back on too lately. We have some Title attorneys taking us out to lunch today though.
nice. they trying to keep getting ur business, i take it.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

our lunch meeting was cancelled today. I was actually looking forward to it.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

i almost wish i had come in my truck with my stunt piece in the back. wouldn't mind practicing today. i think the itch is starting to become strong. thats good.
I think I'm gonna be breaking the bike out pretty soon here. It's been in the 40's almoat everyday, plenty warm to ride.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:23 PM

nice. they trying to keep getting ur business, i take it.
Yup.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:23 PM

while i was in Colorado i interviewed this hot african chic. sexy dark complexion with a good thick built. juicy *** and flat stomach, with some big **** to match. woulda been nice to have hooked up but then i wouldnt be able to donate blood for a year, lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
That's 3 now
Old 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM

i never look forward to any kind of meetings.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I think I'm gonna be breaking the bike out pretty soon here. It's been in the 40's almoat everyday, plenty warm to ride.
40's is freezing down here. burns my face and ****.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 PM

pretty soon miss c will be posting her entire life on here during work hours.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

time for a smoke . i was supposed to be working already ......lol
Old 03-18-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
time for a smoke . i was supposed to be working already ......lol
better get to it before u get in trouble with ur boss
Old 03-18-2009, 12:26 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
thanks for telling us , gonna discuss your outfit next
Old 03-18-2009, 12:33 PM

Off to a classy local steak house for lunch
Old 03-18-2009, 12:34 PM

off to take a **** then deposit a check
Old 03-18-2009, 12:35 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

pretty soon miss c will be posting her entire life on here during work hours.
no, my day gets so busy in a second its crazy. just spent the last 10 minutes explaining to a lady how our website works.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:35 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

What it bitches???
Old 03-18-2009, 12:37 PM

no, my day gets so busy in a second its crazy. just spent the last 10 minutes explaining to a lady how our website works.

I think chester's right.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:39 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

does someone know,is there any site with live weather shoot?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!