Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
i aint tryin to look like those bucktooth weirdos off Deliverance. "SQUEAL!!! SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!! WEEEEEEE!!!! WEEEEE!!!!"

make that money, son
LOL - its not something you wear around during the day. Its for when you sleep at night to stop you from grinding on your teeth. Instead you grind on the guard

i didnt go live today coz my account wasnt ready. tomorrow is the day.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:24 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

my ******* cell takes a year to download a pic off a text. wtf?? if it worked perfectly well with old cell phones, why the **** cant they transfer that technology over to the new, more advanced phones?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i start a new one every ten thousand posts so they don't get deleted ...par trick i learned from mike ..lol
i wonder if we even need to worry about that anymore since cath eye doesnt come around much. dont post her name

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Do you spin. I don't want to hook you up if you're just gonna sell em and make money off em. I'd like to give them to someone that's use em. Give me 50 bucks and I'll shop them this afternoon if you're really gonna use them.
I used to **** around with them back in the day but its been years since I messed with that ****. What kinda setup you got?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by trachito
yeah he spins. I remember him saying he used to do that **** a lot back in the day. mc jew
Old 03-18-2009, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
he almost got a contract with bagel records
oh schnapp son.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

They're Gemini direct drive turntables with coffin, mixer, cartridges, and brand new Stanton needles. One is an XL-500II and the other XL-300 it's got a cheap American dj mixer with it.
Hmmmm. Lemme do some research on em. im not 100% on it. I dont see myself getting into that **** and buying records and **** like that so it might be a waste of $50.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:27 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
LOL - its not something you wear around during the day. Its for when you sleep at night to stop you from grinding on your teeth. Instead you grind on the guard

i didnt go live today coz my account wasnt ready. tomorrow is the day.
i was kinda wondering about going live. figured u wouldnt be studying if u were.

i know about the guards but still, the underbite still ***** with my teeth when i'm eating and whatnot. really, i just want the underbite fixed. my jaw leans a little to the left cuz of it and makes me look angry and mean
Old 03-18-2009, 11:28 AM

Hmmmm. Lemme do some research on em. im not 100% on it. I dont see myself getting into that **** and buying records and **** like that so it might be a waste of $50.
wanna bet 5 bucks that they'll just sit there if u buy'em? so that'll be a waste of $55
Old 03-18-2009, 11:29 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

It's like a 500 dollar set up.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
i wonder if we even need to worry about that anymore since cath eye doesnt come around much. dont post her name
is she that much of a bitch? i hate people who are so by the book.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 AM
NealFoReal

i was kinda wondering about going live. figured u wouldnt be studying if u were.

i know about the guards but still, the underbite still ***** with my teeth when i'm eating and whatnot. really, i just want the underbite fixed. my jaw leans a little to the left cuz of it and makes me look angry and mean
Im still gonna be studying once I go live tomorrow. My brothers been doing this **** for 4 years and is makin a shitload of dough and studies every day. Go to the dentist for the overbite and wear a guard.

wanna bet 5 bucks that they'll just sit there if u buy'em? so that'll be a waste of $55
LOL, youre probably right. Unless I could then sell them and I'll make the dough back but eh I probably wont waste time with it. For $25 Id take em tho.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:31 AM

Hey don't be discouraging him I really want to get rid of these *******.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

Ill be back
Old 03-18-2009, 11:34 AM

Im still gonna be studying once I go live tomorrow. My brothers been doing this **** for 4 years and is makin a shitload of dough and studies every day. Go to the dentist for the overbite and wear a guard.
what is it that u have to study forever? or is it just that u have to always refresh the material?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:34 AM

Hey don't be discouraging him I really want to get rid of these *******.
ok.

buy the turntables, neal.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

what is it that u have to study forever? or is it just that u have to always refresh the material?
Always **** to learn with trading. Different strategies, chart patterns, indicators, etc etc etc.

ok.

buy the turntables, neal.
LOL
Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 AM

Always **** to learn with trading. Different strategies, chart patterns, indicators, etc etc etc.

LOL
****, i'll do it for a 6 figure salary.

so are we gonna see u on TV making those distraught faces when the market goes down?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 AM

my computer is being ridiculously slow today

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!