Stunt Life is Getting So Wack NOw?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Stunt Life is Getting So Wack NOw?

brbrbrb
Old 02-25-2009, 05:26 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
True in so many ways... Always cracks me up how many people forget that at one time they sucked and could not do everything the first time they tried... You have to learn to learn you have to Fail, Fall, ask dumb questions, Look stupid, and do power wheelies I think it is all in the manner that you portray yourself though. Practice is the key... And we just need alot of it
yup and i sill suck at stunting but i am not trying to be britton. i just have fun
Old 02-25-2009, 05:27 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
congratulations your able to get a reaction out of someone by acting like a complete **** for brains. that puts u on the same level as a girl who sucks 5 ***** to make her bf mad. guess you didnt get enough love at home huh?

reactions are the reason for talking **** on the net...its not like were gonna fight so what other reason is there to talk ****...its not like i want to explain whats right to a short kid in tight stranglers from up north right
Old 02-25-2009, 05:29 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by prodigy714
yup and i sill suck at stunting but i am not trying to be britton. i just have fun
Nor am i trying to be britton... Im going to be better!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
reactions are the reason for talking **** on the net...its not like were gonna fight so what other reason is there to talk ****...its not like i want to explain whats right to a short kid in tight stranglers from up north right
again you dont make sense. what are you going to explain to me? youre not right and everyone knows that except you. im not talking **** to you, im talking truth. youre talking retard to me and im tired of you.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
Nor am i trying to be britton... Im going to be better!
i can drink to that one
Old 02-25-2009, 05:36 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by prodigy714
i can drink to that one
Time to close then off to ride then off to drink then to bed and back to work in the morning im outa here later peeps
Old 02-25-2009, 05:38 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

man i missed all the ******* fun . . . . damn it
Old 02-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Time to close then off to ride then off to drink then to bed and back to work in the morning im outa here later peeps

I AM drinking to that! Dude, I was at work all day reading the updates to this thread but I couldn't log in. I was laughing my *** off
Old 02-25-2009, 05:42 PM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
Hard for your mom to read an entire paragraph to you isn't it.
Thoroughly have a few too many syllables for you to process and spell correctly huh.
HAHA good ****
Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 PM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
man i missed all the ******* fun . . . . damn it
me too
Old 02-25-2009, 05:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

congratulations your able to get a reaction out of someone by acting like a complete **** for brains. that puts u on the same level as a girl who sucks 5 ***** to make her bf mad. guess you didnt get enough love at home huh?
oh damn

this had just gotten boring too, good timing
Old 02-25-2009, 05:54 PM

youre talking retard to me and im tired of you.

its like when you talk spanglish to a mexican without realizing it....you do the same with tarded people
Old 02-25-2009, 06:19 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

its like when you talk spanglish to a mexican without realizing it....you do the same with tarded people
youre on a 5 post streak on posts that dont make any sense to me.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Dont you ever associate Mexicans with retards again. Here's an idea... grab a toothpick put it under your big toenail and proceed to kick walls.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by villa76
Dont you ever associate Mexicans with retards again. Here's an idea... grab a toothpick put it under your big toenail and proceed to kick walls.
this statement reminds me of when carlos mencia got burned by the tard...

apparently tards dont want to be called mexicans either
Old 02-25-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by villa76

first thing i could think of no offense intended
Old 02-25-2009, 10:09 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by *trix*
paris wtf are you doing?, and arent you from ny and ride with the people I ride with in the bx? why are you starting stupid internet drama?