Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:32 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of these old *** computers and copiers/scanners here at work. I try to scan something to my email and the memory gets full so it doesn't send the whole file in one document. The I go to open it on my computer and it can't connect so I have to close out look like 3 or 4 times till it finally opens. It's making my job very frustrating.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:33 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
it bothers me that mass produces things are called custom. Mostly see that in harleys, they cant even buy mass produced parts that arent custom anymore.

What about the les paul custom? its not really custom at all
The Les Paul was Custom at one point. That's how it got the name. It was so good that they mass produced it.

I agree about everything sold for a Harley now is called custom. It helps these idiots open their wallet. They think their bike is custom even though there are 10,000 other people with the same parts. Most sport bikes aren't really custom either. People throw some chrome and an extended swingarm and think they did something.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:33 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Saliva was better than I thought. There were like 4 songs I recognized and 3 of them were pretty good. They played 13 so that's not real good odds. I missed the first band, thank god. It was a local band called Dead Season and they are just horrible. I caught half of the next band, they were tolerable. The third band was pretty much one of the worst bands I've ever seen. They were super cheesy. They had mohawks and long hair, kept throwing the devil horns, pulled every stupid rockstar pose, and kept talking about the metal scene. The bad part about that was they played ***** rock and kept talking about how they were hard working americans. There was even a 5 minute guitar solo where the guitarist stood center stage by himself and played some really shitty riffs. You have to check them out.

http://www.popevil.com/home.aspx

side note: The lead guitarist from Saliva is really good. The rhythm guitarist is a moron. He barely played and kept running around the stage with his pink hair, spitting water on the crowd. I wanted to punch him in the face.
I'd rather slam my dick in a door......
Old 02-06-2009, 10:37 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
I'd rather slam my dick in a door......
Go ahead. I'd rather sit through a shitty concert than wound my member.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:38 AM

Looks good right this minute. My monitoring software crashed this morning and I never bothered to restart it until right now.
Looks like the email I sent out yesterday about streaming audio worked.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:38 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-06-2009, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just bought a real nice 400 watt hps light for $150 shipped

im holding off til warm weather to get an air cooled reflector for it
Old 02-06-2009, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1
Old 02-06-2009, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

my regular friday lunch crew is looking pretty non existant today. One guy was a temp, and his 6 month contract ended last week. Another guy is only 24, and he started going back to school ful time and only working 15ish hours a week. And the other 2 guys just arent here.

Thats ok, im not feeling chinese food today anyway
Old 02-06-2009, 10:46 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I was not being literal but that sounds just as painful to me.....
Old 02-06-2009, 11:04 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

488 Miles to go.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:07 AM
bp chaser

heading home for lunch soon.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:07 AM

30 Day Route Earnings: $105,530 Baller status (for a triple)
It seems like my bank accounts not growing though.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:09 AM

heading home for lunch soon.
I'm gonna do the same in a bit I need to take my dog out for a walk, the poor ******* been in the kennel so much this week. I've just been so busy.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:20 AM
bp chaser

trying to find out how fox urine is collected
Old 02-06-2009, 11:38 AM

trying to find out how fox urine is collected
What's it used for?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:07 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

What's it used for?
for drinking,its like some energetic drink.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:12 PM
bp chaser

What's it used for?
deer hunting i think
Old 02-06-2009, 12:21 PM

deer hunting i think
Then why do you care?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:22 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

deer hunting i think
do you know how to use it,or how that work?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!