Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
They're just not well organized, they have us the coaches judge them and how do you judge a kid that only gets a foot off the ground and can't even do a grab?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:46 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-12-2009, 09:48 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
by whether or not they fall of?!
Yeah I mean I give my best judgment that I can just I don't know about some of the other coaches from the other schools. I don't really think they know anything abot snowboarding.
Originally Posted by old duffer
Yeah pretty much lol
Old 01-12-2009, 09:48 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

So are you banging this broad or what?
if someone catch me with her in wrong moment then i can eat ****,but then there is one more option,if i have sex with her and i am catched by her parents,then she can say that she wants sex with me,then i am 10000% innocent
Old 01-12-2009, 09:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

They're just not well organized, they have us the coaches judge them and how do you judge a kid that only gets a foot off the ground and can't even do a grab?
You yell "WEAK"

and tell them to go a lot faster next time
Old 01-12-2009, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
if someone catch me with her in wrong moment then i can eat ****,but then there is one more option,if i have sex with her and i am catched by her parents,then she can say that she wants sex with me,then i am 10000% innocent
That doesn't exactly answer my question. I'm taking that as a no.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
Its gotta be red
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

**** what?

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

That doesn't exactly answer my question. I'm taking that as a no.
NO! ofc

gixer7fitty is a decent person

dammit i got some money in the bank and my folks have a place in florida. i might go didnt realize stunwarz was so soon!

Originally Posted by MikeM
You yell "WEAK"

and tell them to go a lot faster next time
That's pretty much exactly what I do during practice. Minus the "WEAK" part lol
Old 01-12-2009, 09:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I mean I give my best judgment that I can just I don't know about some of the other coaches from the other schools. I don't really think they know anything abot snowboarding.
then why would they be coaching?!
Old 01-12-2009, 09:52 PM

**** what?
maybe early bumping...
Old 01-12-2009, 09:53 PM

**** what?
I pasted the ad but Duff beat me to it.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:53 PM
bp chaser

That's pretty much exactly what I do during practice. Minus the "WEAK" part lol
Thats weak, leaving that part out.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yaaaaawwwn... i slept late today

bed time. guys and girls have fun. good night.

then why would they be coaching?!
Cause they just need people to run the program. My assistant coach is a skier that's a teacher at the school.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Cause they just need people to run the program. My assistant coach is a skier that's a teacher at the school.
ohhhhhhh. so someone who no experience is leading the newbies!

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!