Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 05:13 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger

Name:  1-11-2009Sandlake.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  62.5 KB
Old 01-12-2009, 05:15 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
i agree. i was thinking the same thing but i don't know where they live or what it's like there. i just remember what it felt like when i was really young and my mom crying cuz she was scared and overwhelmed
i bet. i am very lucky that my parents were able to help me out after my ex split. mike and his family have helped us out so much as well. but at the time my ex split i was very young and immature with 2 babies....i would have panicked and probably killed myself if my family wasn't there

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

im thinkin i can get a lot of money to go to Harvard
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
li woah you straight!?
at least on the streets you have a chance everyday to become something great or at least ordinary.. in jail all bray has a chance to do is take it how its given BY MEN BRAY BY MEN.. thats not cool its

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...9-298ca08adb77
psh being homeless on the streets will get you locked up lol...
Old 01-12-2009, 05:16 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i hope mike is on his way home
Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 PM
what is he doing?

go to a community college
Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

do it.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Certified

harvard? lol i thought it said FAU
Old 01-12-2009, 05:20 PM
what is he doing?

i'm excited to hit up the treadmill tonight.

i'm planning on getting smoking hot by summer!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:21 PM
what is he doing?

time to go...i can't think of anything else random to say
Old 01-12-2009, 05:21 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Roger

did you have to let billy drive your truck for those?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Certified

Hobnobs? must be old school?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IV
did you have to let billy drive your truck for those?
no i let him ride the bike though. i would have let him drive it if he wanted to
Originally Posted by Bray
Hobnobs? must be old school?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:27 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

****, man, i think my son lost my sunglasses or maybe i misplaced them. either way, i love those ******* things, paid $60 for them, and now i can't find them. i've been sporting those things for a couple of years now and can't find any others that fit me that nicely. ****!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by becky
i'm excited to hit up the treadmill tonight.

i'm planning on getting smoking hot by summer!
i thought u hated working out.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:34 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by becky
go to a community college
why would i do that?

psh being homeless on the streets will get you locked up lol...
could, could.. but dawg ril talk its better to get locked up hustlin then go to jail and JUST BE THERE off rip

^^ I guess this could be what ur tlkin bout rog ^^ its how i would say it to bray in real life so..

harvard? lol i thought it said FAU
it did
Old 01-12-2009, 05:35 PM

i'm out. peace.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:37 PM

oh yea.. bray you aint riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll!!

wheres the pics of that f4i
Old 01-12-2009, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
i'm out. peace.
see you in my nightmares
Old 01-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Certified

oh yea.. bray you aint riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll!!

wheres the pics of that f4i
ill snap some tonight.. i can send you the ones i have that chito gave me.. whats your emails?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!