Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 09:00 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger

this is a good pic royer.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Last edited by MikeM; 12-19-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:12 PM

so on sunday at the dog show, this lady starts pulling hella **** off my moms racks and i think to myself, "**** im gonna have to hang all this **** back up." then she grabs a carrier, hands me a black card, and asks me to load up all the clothes she just bought into the carrier. that was the first black card ive ever seen in real life, ****** was heavy as **** too. i got another one later in the day. some people have too much money.

end rant.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:15 PM

i just google searched them and they are heavy because they are made from titanium and carbon fiber.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

braaap

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

why arent we in the echo chamber Hmmmm.

Anyway, going to finish putting my bitch back together so when all the snow melts I could ride wheelies. Later *******
Old 12-19-2008, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
why arent we in the echo chamber Hmmmm.

Anyway, going to finish putting my bitch back together so when all the snow melts I could ride wheelies. Later *******
because he's selling omer subcages (bike parts) dippy.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:03 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Wow still on page one well two for everyone else. I guess I haven't missed much.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:39 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

holy hand grenades its dark in here!? no christmas tree?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:45 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
when i got home form work around 2:30, we had 5 inches on the ground. I started up my tractor, hooked up the plow, went to turn onto the driveway and popped a front tire off the rim. it was really low and I didnt notice beforehand because the front end was up on blocks, to keep the tires from flat spotting over the summer.
I dont have a compressor, and there was no easy way to bring the tractor to the gas station. So I went out and bought an air compressor. I could only afford $200 for it so it isnt a very good one. I wanted an upright, but the smallest uprights were $400 so maybe next year. The one i got is 1.5 hp, and i already forgot how many gallons already.
hmm .... didnt you just saying the other day that you long island ppl were safe from the snow ???? something about the gulf stream and the heat from the city ......... lol
Old 12-19-2008, 11:09 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I'm happy, I think this stomach bug thing is almost over with. I actually ate dinner tonight... for meal in over 3 days!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

subscribing

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old duffer
subscribing
woot woot
Old 12-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
woot woot

Old 12-19-2008, 11:51 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
holy hand grenades its dark in here!? no christmas tree?
It got stolen....we are in a bad neighborhood
Old 12-20-2008, 12:02 AM
StuntUSA MOD

yo no se
Old 12-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan

Old 12-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Old 12-20-2008, 12:05 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

shhh ......

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!