Omr Subcages !!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 02:24 AM

HONDASTUNNA is a decent person
Re: Omr Subcages !!

this **** is so retarded.... if YouTube started taking videos down based on the songs that were played, YouTube would lose more that 75% of its videos.

but whatever, ill host it somewhere else and let yall know.
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
yeah, so is everyone else. It's so crazy man. **** sucks.
well, sad to say, but I know one person that is probably gettin a chuckle out of it..................powder
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JackMan
ohh btw, stock, props on keeping that kid in canada on the right track with those douche bags who are giving him ****
the only way he is going to get those guys to stop, is to knuckle up.

Originally Posted by steven-o
what ever happened to durty?
willie made him cry, then i made him cry, hasnt been back since.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HONDASTUNNA
this **** is so retarded.... if YouTube started taking videos down based on the songs that were played, YouTube would lose more that 75% of its videos.

but whatever, ill host it somewhere else and let yall know.
sweet cause that song rocks and is perfect for a stunt video...**** youtube
Old 10-22-2008, 02:26 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Someone gimme their number so i can send you this video i took... i was bored at work so i amused myself
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
even if you did what they say you did and i know you would never do any thing of that sort i still don't see how they can convict with nothing but the word of two squids trying to get them self out of trouble ...
apparently if it was in any other county it wouldnt be enough. BUT because of the county it happen in, and the cop that's taking care of it AND the ******* judge. It's enough.

my lawyer said if this was any other county id have nothing to worry about. Just my luck.
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by stock05
the only way he is going to get those guys to stop, is to knuckle up.
yea, he def has to throw down. Even if he gets his *** beat, he'll show them that he wont take their ****
Old 10-22-2008, 02:27 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

well, sad to say, but I know one person that is probably gettin a chuckle out of it..................powder
he doesnt know about it. Few people around here know about it. It wasnt in the papers or anything yet. But im sure it will be when i go to court.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:29 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Someone gimme their number so i can send you this video i took... i was bored at work so i amused myself
a video of you amusing yourself????? i get in on that!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-22-2008, 02:30 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

a video of you amusing yourself????? i get in on that!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
no... sending now
Old 10-22-2008, 02:31 AM

sent
Old 10-22-2008, 02:31 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

he doesnt know about it. Few people around here know about it. It wasnt in the papers or anything yet. But im sure it will be when i go to court.
ahh, I see. It's good that they don;t know right now, cause they would give you tons of ****, and that would only make it worse
Old 10-22-2008, 02:33 AM
Group Moderator

ahh, I see. It's good that they don;t know right now, cause they would give you tons of ****, and that would only make it worse
nah man... he wont say a word to me. He knows better.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:34 AM

Ross... sent
Old 10-22-2008, 02:35 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

all bad lol alll bad... even the good news is bad.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR-rng2Qw9c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 10-22-2008, 02:35 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Ross... sent
Old 10-22-2008, 02:36 AM

Jack did ya get it yet???
Old 10-22-2008, 02:37 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

not wat I was expecting
Old 10-22-2008, 02:38 AM

not wat I was expecting

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages !!